𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧

Ajax went on a business trip for about 3 weeks and the Balladeer was planning the wedding together with me.
It was a really funny time with him but I couldn't wait for Ajax's to come back.

The last point on our list was the wedding dress so we went shopping. "A princess would suit you." He said.

"Hmmm then choose one for me!" I gave him a smile and he looked a little bit confused about me wanting him to choose my dress, but he did bring me a couple of dresses.

"Do you really want to marry him?" Scaramouche suddenly asked when i tried on the third dress. "Of course! I love him!" I huffed, not really sure why he asked me in the first place.
"Well you could've been with me instead. I'm sure that I'm better in bed."
"Balladeer what the fuck!" He laughed. It was rare to see him laugh but I'm not sure if that was meant as a joke.

"This one."

He nodded and signalised me to take it off so he can pay for it and leave, and we did so.

Now the day of the wedding has come. I was so excited to see him waiting for me, to see my mother again and get married to the guy of my dreams. As I was getting ready in the early morning, just finishing my bath, I suddenly received a perfumed letter...

✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧

"𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍?"

"ʸᵉˢ ᴵ ᵈⁱᵈ..."

✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧