𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼

✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧

On the way to the dining room, Jian had to support me because I still found it a bit difficult to walk on my own. We entered the room and found three Fatui sitting at the table. "Just the three of you?" I asked and the man next to Ajax named Dottore nodded.

The ginger glared at my blonde friend the whole time until Dottore then smiled and said, "It's really nice to see you again and how you've grown." Now Childe's glare was on him.

Jian sat next to me, my gaze would be locked on my boy- friend- my whatever he was to me right now, and I wanted to ask about his well being and his injuries but he answered me already before I had said anything. "My wounds are well taken care of, don't worry." As if he could read minds.

My attention was now back to the doctor who looked me up and down. "You've become a really beautiful young woman. The last time I saw you, you were only 15 and now our little girl is 20!" I didn't like his comment that much, but I only smiled politely.

I noticed that my friend was staring at me in confusion, also a little with disgust. "Why do you know the Doctor? Has he done anything to you in the past?" I shook my head.

I took Jian's hands and smiled gently. "I had lived here in the palace at the time. My mother was a servant for the Tsaritsa but way too busy to take care of me, so she trusted Dottore and Signora to take care of me but I barely saw la Signora. Even though I grew up in the palace, those two were the only Harbingers I've ever seen back then. I thought they were... good..."

"And he really didn't harm you...?" Jian's gaze fell on my arm, where an old wound was visible. At this point the veins were light blue, almost white. I pulled the bandage up again that had slipped down and shook my head. ...must've hurt myself during the explosion. "No never."

Suddenly Childe stood up angrily "That's it." He said, and before leaving the room, he gave Dottore his 'you're dead' look, then slammed the doors behind him. The doctor grinned evilly, his smirk would fall on Jian as well who didn't look startled or anything at all, they seemed suspicious.

God I hate this palace.

I stared at the cold steak that had been in front of me for ages and sighed. "I'll pass."

When I got up, Jian wanted to do the same, but I stopped him. "Eat please, I need rest." and then i left the room with slow steps. Everyone's been acting weird.

=====✧=====

"𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗."

=====✧=====