𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 24

✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧

I sat across from her, had her favorite meal prepared, golden fried chicken. Y/N looked happy as she finished eating it, very happy. We spent an hour chatting and laughing, it was lovely. "I'd like to show you something, Ojou-chan."

She nodded and we got up. We were walking through the greenhouse and she was holding my hand, she was making me nervous.
"Close your eyes." I told her smiling. "What. Another surprise?" She giggled as she did so. "You'll see." I wrapped my arm around her waist and we kept walking slowly until we came to a stop.
"Keep your eyes closed."

I let go and knelt down in front of her, pulling out a little box.
"Okay..." I exhaled as she opened her eyes.

Y/N's POV

"Okay..." I slowly opened my eyes and saw Ajax kneeling in front of me. "Ajax..." At first I was too amazed by the atmosphere, roses and dim red lights, it was very romantic, but then i realised that he was holding a box and I repeated myself. "Ajax...."

"Y/N, I know Ive hurt you and did things that you probably hate me for but I love you, and I want you to be mine, so I'm asking you right here."

He opened the box and held a beautiful silver ring with a diamond.

Tears formed in my eyes as I was too stunned to say anything. My heart pounded against my chest and my hands started to shake.
"Will you be my wife, Y/N?"

I truly loved him and I really wanted him but he has never made a good proposal before, only had asked me randomly.

"Hey hey don't have to cry now! Is it so bad?!" he gasped as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a hug, then I started sobbing. "I do want to be your wife."

His eyes started sparking as he smiled at me and wiped my tears. "Okay but why are you crying?"
"It's such a wonderful proposal!"

He sighed chuckling and took my right hand to put the ring on me. "It suits you very well." Then he kissed my forehead.

"What about next week?" he suddenly asked. "Next week? Hell no! Give me at least a month! I need to get everything prepared and invite everyone!" i huffed as I looked at him desperately when he nodded.

=====✧=====
"I can't let that happen..."
=====✧=====