𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14

✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧

Y/N's POV

I felt nothing. When I opened my eyes, it was far too bright to see anything. "Am I dead...?" I whispered as I tried to cover my eyes. I was tied to a bed frame. What the fuck?

"No, but you were close."

I jumped up and groaned in pain as my shoulders made a cracking sound. "Don't move! Damn you stupid or something?"

A young man with indigo colored hair grabbed me and pressed me back down on the bed. "Where am I? Who are you? And where is my vision?!" I blushed "Did you change my clothes?!"

"You are in the palace of the Tsaritsa, I am the balladeer, the vision is over there, and yes, I have changed your clothes. Now hold still or i won't untie you."

"..."

"..."

We stared at each other, awkwardly, then I screeched.

The next moment the doors swung open and Ajax stood breathless under the hinge, his eyes wide and wandering around the room. When he spotted Balladeer, who happened to be covering my mouth at the same moment, he immediately went for him.
One of my hands was free now.

As he stormed past me and lunged at the other man, I noticed what looked like frostbite sores on him. Was that me? I would think, just realising that I had lost this fight, yet had done harm to him.

The two were on the ground, Childe choking the other guy, ready to strike. "Touch my girl again and I'll kill you!"

He was deadly serious. Honestly, it was kind of hot that he tried to protect me like that but I did not want to see him right now. I needed time. "Go away, I don't want to see you." I said. The ginger turned to me, was distracted and got an uppercut.

The balladeer got up and adjusted his clothes. "Idiot." he murmured as he stood in front of me, with his arms crossed. Ajax stood up, facing the smaller boy and told him to get away from me immediately, but I grabbed the young man's hand while I looked at the tall one. "No, he stays, you leave. I don't want to see you, Ajax."

Dejected, the Harbinger left the room and closed the doors. I was surprised this went so well...

...

"Ho-how long have I been unconscious?" I asked quietly.

The balladeer looked out the window. "Hmm... about a week." He turned to me and looked at my arms which were bandaged. "Well. Anyway, you lost and you're in Snezhnaya now. Make yourself comfortable."

Hah, funny.

He got up and walked to the door. "Balladeer..?" The young man stopped. "Where is Lorenzo, my father...?" As a Fatui, he should know.. plus Childe said that I would meet him.

"You will meet him soon enough, but for today, you should rest." he said as he left the room.

So that was the Balladeer...

=====✧=====

"𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎?"

=====✧=====