CHAPTER ONE - PHOTO

Lila POV

I glanced at the wall clock as I can't remember how many times I checked the time. It's eleven in the evening, too past and late for Blake to come home which is unusual for him to do.

Actually it's been a week since he came home late at night. And goes to work earlier than his usual routine. I don't know but I have a feeling that something is wrong with him.

I heard a shuffle sound on the door and I glanced back at the wall clock once again. It's eleven thirty in the evening. I rushed towards the door so I could greet him.

When he finally entered I cleared my throat to gain his attention. He looked at me then looked down again.

"Babe have you eaten? Do you want me to heat up the dinner?" I asked him as I walked closer to him. He just passed me by like he didn't see me.

"Babe?" I asked him once again as I did not receive any response from him.

"Is something wrong?" I asked again. This time he faced me and I swear I saw a blazing fury in his eyes as if he wanted to pound me.

"Something wrong?" He said with so much hatred. He even managed to shake his head while snarling at me.

"Yes? You've been going home late, lately? Are you ok?" I asked him.

"You really have the guts to say that to my face? As if you're so clean and didn't do something to this relationship?" He said to me, He's pointing his index finger at me right now.

"What are you talking about?" I was shocked after everything he said to me.

"The nerve of you playing innocent and clean here? Don't you have any conscience at all?" He said, making me frown and confused even more to him.

"I am not?" I said to him still fucking confused. But the way I said it, it's like a question? How the hell did he say something like that?

"Come on, you think I am stupid enough? Well for your information I won't be playing with your games anymore! I don't want to be with you anymore!" He said to me and walked briskly as he walked past me. He bumped my shoulder making me staggered backward.

"What do you mean?" As I regain my balance and walk again closer to him.

Instead of answering my question. He pulled off one of his luggage, opened it then went to our closet and put some clothes inside.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Why? You are asking yourself a slut? Whore! Whatever shit that suits you!" Hebsaid as he yells at me with top of his lungs.

"I don't understand why? Why are you calling me names? I didn't do anything wrong?" I soas as I can feel the tears flowing in my face.

"Don't give me that act. I won't fall for it!" He said to me,

"What did I do?"

"What did you do? Here! This is you right?" He said as he threw a bunch of pictures and I looked at it.

My eyes went wide when I saw a picture of me taken a long time ago. But the quality of the photos are so good that it looks like it's still recent. Not just that, in the photos I can be seen with a guy whose arms are encircling on my body.

"That's you right?" He asked me once again.

"Yes! That's me!" I said out truthfully.

"Then? You really are a hard faced slut, whore! I should have never believe in your stupid lies!" He said to me as he spattered spit like I am some kind of dirt.

"Can't you listen to me?"

"Why should I? I mean the pictures clearly said enough and I don't want to be part of your fucking joke because I don't want to be played by you anymore!" He said and I shook my head.

"You got it wrong!"

"Wrong? Really? A guy embracing you? Like you are on some kind of romantic date? And you have the decency to say that there's nothing wrong in it? Are you taking me for an idiot?"

"I am not talking like an idiot. I am just justifying whatever you think of me because it's not true!"

"Not true? You just said it's you? And now it's not true? Don't waste your energy to explain because I don't have fucking time anymore. I will not associate myself with someone who acted innocent and pure when the truth your dirtier than those sluts I fuck every night!" He said it caught my attention.

"Huh?"

"Yes! Don't waste your time! I am having so much fun with someone which is more appealing than being with you who's never been truthful since the start!" He said and I felt my heart break into pieces hearing those words from him.

"You didn't mean that?" I said as I tried to hold on to the last sanity of me.

"No! I meant it. I already have someone more on. I have hopped women's bed to bed. And don't give me that look? As if you didn't do anything like this! "

"You can't do this to me?"

"You did this. You destroy us. I don't fucking care anymore you hear me? You are nothing to me. I regretted that I married you! That I fell all from your lies. But not anymore. I am going to free myself from you!"

"Why? Please hear me first before you walk out on me!"

"I won't, I will send a divorce paper for you to sign. I should have listened to my parents about you. That you are no good to me. You are nothing but a deceiving whore who only after my money! Well flash news, you won't get anything from me!" He said to me he carried his suitcase walking away from me.

Before he can open the door and leave me. I hold on to his wrist.

"Please don't leave me! I am begging you. I will explain to you ever….!"

I didn't have the opportunity to finish my sentence as he forcefully pushed away my hands making me stumble again.

"Don't ever fucking touch me you dirty whore!" He said leaving me all alone. Grasping an air to breathe as I am still processing what happened just now.