CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT - HEART, BODY AND SOUL

Lila POV

Three weeks…

It's been three weeks since I've been here again in New York. And it's been three weeks since that incident happened. It was traumatic to me not just because I almost lost my daughter but almost lost myself to that psychotic guy who has a big obsession with me.

Good thing Blake came at the right time or else I don't know what could have happened to me back there.

What scares me the most that Blake killed him. I thought it would turn into huge chaos but goodness he did pull some strings. I know his family is powerful but I never thought it would be this big. Imagine you can win a fight over a royalty. It was unbelievable for me.

So then I am in a dilemma about what I am going to give him for his birthday. It will be the day after tomorrow so I can give him a knitted sweater made by me of course, because I know him. I know he can buy anything he likes. Maybe gifting him something that I will personally make would be meaningful. Right?

"Hi dear!!!" A voice from behind me startled me.

"Oh, hey Mrs. Frost! Sorry I didn't notice you!" I said as I smiled at her.

"What are you sorry about? It's ok dear! And please don't call me Mrs. Frost. I feel like I am too old. You can call me Hanna or much better you can call me Mom. But I prefer the latter!" She said and wink playfully to me.

I blushed when she said that. I mean it's not a secret to me how she didn't like me in the past. Also when Blake told me about how he got those pictures. It's clear as water that she didn't like me. What could be the reason right?

But Blake said to me that his mother regretted the things she did. She's so ashamed of what she did that made me and Blake break apart.

True to his words, the first day that I got here back, her mother visited me. She's been asking sorry to me and of course I already forgive her. She just did things to protect her only son. She thought that I would be like those women out there that fluck around her son because of money and power.

I already forgiven her and her husband too. They keep telling me sorry and they regret everything. I told them it's ok. The important thing is that everything was in the past. But what shocked me is they kept on teasing me and Blake. When are we going to get married again? That they want more grandchildren.

It's not a serious way but the way they keep looking it's just very confusing and shocking.

I don't think I want to have a baby at this moment, maybe in the future because I feel like if we get back together, as in together again. I want things to go slowly. I want to get to know him this time.

Getting pregnant again is not my list. It's traumatic for me being kicked out of his life and named cheater then pregnant too. I don't want that to happen to me again. Absolutely not!

"You still look young at your age Mam!"

"Aww, thank you dear! But please drop the Mam, or Mrs Frost please? Just Hanna!"

"Ok?" I said softly while nodding my head.

"Do you want to have girls out? I mean can we go shopping together?" She asked and I looked at her in shock.

"Hmmm!" I said as I don't want to disappoint her cause I am not a fan of shopping.

"Come on please? I've been dying to have a daughter. Now that I have you we could do things I want to do. And then we can cook together in our house or go on vacation? What do you think?" She asked while shaking my arms lightly. Maybe she didn't notice it because of too much excitement.

"Mom, what are you doing?"Blake came from behind and he looked at the two of us. "Oh goodness, don't scare her Mom!" He said while running his hands to his non sweat face.

"What are you talking about? I am not scaring her. I just said that we are going shopping together, cool together and have a vacation together too! Isn't that great?" She said while wiggling her brows.

"Mom!" He gave her a deadpan look.

"What?"

"Please!"

"Fine!" She pouted and then turned to me. "I will be in the living room. This son of mine wanted you for himself only. Urg! But honestly we can do that together right?"

"Mom!!!"

"Urg fine!" She said in a huffed voice then walked away.

"Sorry about my mom. She can be very persistent!"

"She's not Blake. She just wanted someone to hang out to. Nothing is wrong with that!"

"You mean, she gets a vacation with you but not me?" He said dramatically and I scuffed at him.

"She's your mother Blake!" I said as I corrected him.

"Yeah, but I want to have a vacation with you. I mean you and me!" He said with hopeful eyes.

"Well……. I don't know, maybe in the future!"

"Why not now?"

"Why now?" I counter back.

"Because I want to be with you sweetheart!" He said then hugged me. "I missed you so much! I want to have time alone with you. I….. I love you sweetheart!" He said while laying his head on my shoulder. "Having you here feels like a dream! Oh before I forgot, you know my teammates want me to watch them play. Do you want to watch?" He asked me while his hands both settled on my shoulders giving me a questioning look.

"Do you want me to watch with you?" I asked him softly.

He gazed waver for a second then he looked at me straight to my eyes like his gazing into my soul.

"I am sorry for what I did in the past sweetheart. I will always want to watch with you. Or go anywhere with you as long as it's you and me! Sorry!" He said then hugged me again. I feel him shaking after a moment.

"Hey it's ok that's all in the past now. Oh by the way your birthday is coming. I can't think of anything that I can give you. What do you want me to give you as a gift?" I asked him casually.

He broke a heart warming smile to me and put his face in front of me, almost touching each other.

"You know I don't need any things. You don't need to give me anything materially sweetheart. If there's one thing I want, then I know you already know it. My heart, body and soul have been shouting for it. How about it?" He said and I almost lost my balance if I didn't hold into his arms.