CHAPTER TWENTY SIX - BREAKFAST

Lila POV

I can't stop glaring at Luna who wouldn't stop blabbering about her interaction with my said husband.

"Lau, if you only see how that guy looks. My goodness no wonder sister here is so very secretive. That guy is a high class piece of meat!" She said while munching her food.

"Can you please stop referring to him as food Luna. You make me want to gag!" I said as I glared at her.

"Gag? Hahaha… that's not what I saw yesterday morning!" She said, throwing a naughty grin on me.

"What did you see, Lu?" This time my mom asked her. I hit her legs below the dining table warning her not to open her damn mouth. But of course the girl chose the contrary.

"It's Amari's father, Mom. I saw him yesterday!" She answered my mom then the latter looked at me questioning.

"Why did I not meet the young man's sweetheart?" My mom eyes me carefully.

I am going to kill my sister after this.

"Hmmmm, he just came by to meet our daughter's mom, that's all!" I said, trying to dismiss the topic.

"Then how about you invite him tonight for dinner? I think it's high time we will come to know the guy that broke my daughter's heart?" She looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"Mom, no need! We already settled things between us. He is taking his responsibility as Amari's father!"

"Then why do I have a feeling that you tried to hide that guy from us, your family? You need to let us meet him. I know he is part of your past but whatever kind of thing happened between the two of you. I think we deserve to know the guy!"

"Mom…..!"

Actually, since three years ago, my mom keeps convincing me and tries to pry what happened back there. But I am too adamant to tell her since it's useless. I can never change what happened instead I choose to look forward and move on.

"Come on sis, for sure Amari will be happy seeing her dad again! And you need to let us meet him officially!" Urgg everytime this girl chooses to open her mouth, nothing good comes with it.

"So my little granddaughter likes her father?"

"Moreover, she loves her father's mom. You should see how he adores her so much. I witnessed how he carried her and played whatever Amari wanted to!"

"And, how did you happen to meet the guy Luna? I am kind of curious!" That made me pay attention to my elder sister who was silently listening to our conversation.

"Week I just happened to barge to her room yesterday then I saw L with him on her bed. Hehehehe… God he has a godly body!" She giggled and I closed my eyes trying to avoid the embarrassment that this sister of mine happened to be blabbering.

"You what? You walked onto them having sex?" Laura choked from her food.

Goodness, can this breakfast be more embarrassing than it was? I can feel the surge of blood running through my cheeks.

"Just shut your mouth Luna for goodness sake! You're making the whole thing messier!" I said as I couldn't help hiss.

"So it's true?" Laura said as she couldn't stop laughing at me.

"Shut up, you too!"

"Come on sis, it's not that embarrassing! We are your sisters. Anyway mom is just sports right?" Laura looked at mom who's nodding looking at me.

"Just make sure to be safe!"

"Mom, not you too please! I have enough of these two, don't add to them!" I whined.

My two sisters who can't stop sniffling their laughter while looking at me. Oh I am tempted to punch their faces but of course I can't do that my mom will go berserk.

"Sweetheart, there's nothing wrong! You are an adult! You just need to be careful ok? Amari is still young!" My mom said to me and I swear this is the most embarrassing moment that ever happened to my life.

"Mom, that's far to happen ok? !"

"Oh so, it will happen but it's just far from now??" My mother said and I swear why is everything I said turns into something with these people?

"Mom, no I mean, we both are over! There is nothing between me and him anymore mom. We are only doing this for our daughter, nothing more, nothing less!" I answered her.

"Fine sweetheart, whatever you said. I am just reminding you!" She said still giving me lingering eyes.

"Fine mom!" I said as I gave up raising my hands in surrender.

"Then can you invite that guy over tonight?"

"No!!!"

"Come on sis! I think that guy is more willing. He won't sneak into your room if he doesn't have intentions with you. From what I see, the way he looked at you. He's very into you!" Luna giggles and I shake my head while glaring at her.

"Can we stop talking about that man please?"

"Whatever you said sis!" Laura said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Thank you!"

"So what are we going to do about Amari's upcoming birthday?" Luna said excitedly.

Thank goodness, the topic changed and I can never be thankful enough.

"We will have an extravagant party for her! What do you think?" Luna clapped her hands.

"Oh no!"

"Come on, last year we didn't have a party. Why can't we have it now?" Luna said.

"No, because it doesn't matter. I don't want to give her too much. We can celebrate her birthday with only us, no extravagant things!" I said to them,

"But you had your way last year and the other year L, please? Can we give her a big party this year?" Laura said.

"No, Luna, we don't need to do such a thing!"

"You're such a killjoy sis! We can give her something much more!"

"Because I don't want her to live a kind of life where she can easily get whatever she wants. I don't want my little girl born spoiled!"

"She won't be silly! Amari knows what's for her or not! At a young age she knows that!"

"Yeah yeah!"

"You're a good mom to her but sometimes let her live as an ordinary little girl. Every little girl wants those parties where party hats, with mascots. Come on! But if you don't want to, I think her father won't have a problem doing it for her!"

"Oh no! Thank you for reminding me! I think I need to go! I need to prefer Amari since she will meet her father today!" I said as I exited the room but not before asking permission from my mom and sisters.