CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE- LOVE ME

Lila POV

I can feel the heat of the creeping on my face. It makes me groan as I take a peak with my eyes which makes me shut it again as my eyes can't stand the light. I squeeze my eyes shut and slowly open it to adjust from the light. 

I touched the side of my bed only to find it empty. When realisation hit me. I should have not been lying here and sleeping like a log when my daughter is out there. God knows who and what kind of people took her.

I sat abruptly and my eyes wandered around. I thought Blake was with me.

I stood up and went to grab a pair of shirts and sweatpants but then my phone chimes and I take it. When my eyes landed on the message, I felt like my heart burst into two.

I got two messages saying that they have my daughter and that I need to call this number instantly.

The other one said that I will meet them and I should not inform anyone nor bring anything with me if I want to see my daughter.

I let out a deep sigh as I dial the phone Number to call. A deep voice answered me and he even let me speak to my daughter who I can sense that she's not feeling good while with those strangers with her.

I told the caller I will be coming and I do what he told me to do.

I grabbed my car keys and went outside praying that no one could spot me leaving the palace on my own.

I plunge on the address they give me and I pray that everything will turn out good. The last thing on my own is to see my daughter getting hurt. I would rather choose to be hurt than her. She's everything to me and I can't stand it when she's hurting.

The ride from the destination only took one hour. I parked my car and I saw a guy waiting at me. I know he looks suspicious but I don't care. I just want to see my daughter.

He guided me towards his car and he didn't even speak a word. I get inside then after thirty minutes we enter a forest-like vicinity.

At first you will think that no one is living here but when the car went further inside I saw a small house on it, a nice one actually. You would have thought that with those movies, a kidnapped scenario where the kidnappers took the victim into a rundown, muggy and old house? Or a warehouse?

But this one is exceptional. If I may think the kidnapper looks like he has good fortune. But one second I thought why does he need to kidnap my daughter? What's his intentions?

As the guy that escorted me opened the door for me to enter. My heart jumped when I saw my daughter sitting, eating cookies and watching something on television. She turned her gaze to me and she smiled.

"Mama!" She stood and ran to me.

I caught her and gave her the biggest hug I ever gave her. I almost squeezed the life of her and she smiled at me when I finally let go of her.

"You ok?" I asked her.

"Hmmm… !" She nodded at me.

"Sure? Did anyone hurt you?" I asked her and her eyes wandered to my side. And I immediately followed her gazes and it landed on the guy sitting on the table.

When my brain finally realized the person sitting in front of me is none other than Jack fucking Fronton. The guy that has been obsessing over me and I can't help my blood boil at the sight of him.

"Fronton? What the?" I said as I tried not to swear in front of my daughter.

"Hi, Love here I thought you already forgot me. But it looks like I am still incrave in your heart!" And I almost want to gag.

"What's the meaning of this?" I asked him.

"What do you think of my Love?"

"Fronton please don't play a game. Please stop this. You are dragging my innocent daughter into this!" I soas.

"I am not! I just need to do this because you won't let me see you!"

"What? Why do you need to see me anyway?"

"My family, more precisely me, is asking your hand to marry but you decline. I don't accept that love!"

"Huh? Nothing is wrong with rejecting your offer!"

"Then I have to do something, my love for you to say yes!"

"Fronton stop doing this!"

"I won't, you have a choice!"

"What do you want from me?"

"I want you to marry me!"

"I can't marry someone I don't know!"

"You've known me ever since. You even married that American guy and it broke your heart. Why can't you accept me? I will never do something to hurt you!"

"Fronton, I can't marry you. I don't feel anything for you!'

"Then do you want to see your child die in front of you?" He said and his eyes transformed into something. I swear the skin of my skin suddenly stood straight. I suddenly felt creepy in how he stared at me.

"What?" Words choke me as I can't believe the man standing in front of me.

"You heard what I said Li, love me? Or do you have to see your daughter die? " He said and I shook my head.

"Don't do this please! You are not that person! You know you can't force someone to do something like that! Marriage is a sacred union, it's between two people that are in love!"

"In love? You know damn well that not all marriage started like that. For example your parents. Your dad won't leave your mom if he loves her!"

"I know…!" I said as words left me.

"Then marry me! So we can end all of this. I promise to treat you better than that scam guy of yours. I can give you anything. I can even be your daughter's father. I will do anything to make you happy!"

I stared at him. This guy right now is not someone I can easily love.