CHAPTER SEVEN - PAST

Blake POV

We lost at the game that night. I end up getting into a fight with one of our opponents who asked me where my hot is now? Can't that dude didn't read?

I know the paparazzi caught that incident just a while ago and it made a buzz just now. I don't really care at all. But when that guy Trenton asked me. I punch him square on his face.

I don't know if I can ever play. The coach didn't like me anymore and said that he would bench me throughout the game. I guess I can kiss goodbye to my football career now.

I know I hurted her because she ran away fastly before I could say another word to her. It's her fault why she ended up here. I didn't ask her to come.

Evan is even mad at me about it. And told me that I am not in a good state of mind. The sweet and loving Blake is gone and replaced by a monster one, that's what he said. Even though he is mad at me, he asked for a second chance for our coach.

I didn't go home straight that night instead I went to the strip club where my teammates usually went when we lost.

I know I am lucky to have such good mates who didn't get mad at me for being a jerk in the game. They said it's just a game, friendship is more important.

So yeah, we end up play, drunk and wild sex you can't even imagine. That's how crazy they are. Of course they didn't have wives so they could party all they wanted. I bet when they have wives they will be like Evan who wouldn't step foot in a club or bar. I once liked that too. Every after practice and game I always went straight home.

Lila and I spent one year as boyfriend and girlfriend. Then I proposed to her after we got married. Next month will be our two years anniversary. It's crazy but I don't want that day to come.

A ring from my phone wakes me up from my reverie. I grabbed it from my nightstand. I took a swipe green button when I saw the name of my lawyer flashey on it.

"Mr Frost, your wife agreed to meet you this afternoon! Do you have anything you want me to do?" He asked me.

"Nothing! Just prepare the divorce paper for me to sign and her! And also did you tell her about the prenup?"

"Yes! She said she has to make a deal with you. She will elaborate on it in person!" He said and I raised my brows.

I don't have to guess what kind of agreement she would ask from me. I bet she already knows how rich my parents are. All she wanted was to ask for more money for alimony.

I am currently staying at one of my penthouses. My wife knows about this but I bet she doesn't have the guts to come here after what happened to the game.

I went down as I went to the gym room of the building. On my way there, I saw one girl that caught my attention as she wiggled her hips walking so sexy as if inviting me purposely.

I looked at her when she bit her lips and took a slow walk towards me. She twril her side hair looking so fucking tempting and her one hand grabbing a piece of paper. Then put it inside my pocket while we have a staring contest.

"Call me?" She said and wink then left.

I took out the paper that she put inside my pocket. Of course it's her number.

Goodness! I know I am hot looking but I never imagined girls would throw themselves to me like this?

I remembered the first time I met my wife. She's the only girl I ever encountered that isn't affected by my charm.

The first time we met in the classroom. We had the same class at that time. And she's freaking cute in her skinny black jeans, halter neck white crop top shirt with a black blazer. She's totally rocking the teacher vibe on her.

I kept staring at her but she never noticed me so I took a matter of my hand and took a seat next to her. Luckily it works, as she took a glance at me. Her eyes turned wide when she realized it's me.

"Hi!" I said, giving her my best smile. I never smile like that to any girls.

I always prefer girls who won't pound on me. Like they acted like a normal school girl in front of me. Not those who swayed their hips and batted their fake eyelashes just to get the guy's attention.

"Hi??" It came out more in question when she responded to me.

I eventually smiled since I know I have effects on her.

"Are you a transfer or something? It's my first time seeing you here?" I asked her.

"Nope! It's my fourth year here!"

"Oh… then how come I just met you now?"

"I don't know!" She shyly gave me a faint smile.

Then when class started I asked her if she had an extra pen. Of course it's an alibi, I just wanted to get her attention. Luckily she had one and I smiled at her in return when she handed the pen to me.

When class was over I quickly asked for her number since I noticed her hurriedly packing her things. So before she could go I took action and asked her.

I hand her my phone so she can input her number there. When she handed it back to me. She registered her number as Lila.

"You have a very beautiful name!" I said to her and she smiled again shyly. Her cheeks turned crimson red making her look even cuter.

"Thank you! I will be heading to my next class now!" She said as she gathered her things.

"Then let me help you carry your things!" I said as I volunteered to carry her things like a true gentleman.

"No! It's ok, it's in the next classroom anyway!" She said then left.

Ever since then, I have always follow everywhere and then I have courted her. One month later she said yes, to be my girlfriend and I am the happiest guy alive.