───✱🦞.。:。✱*🥂.:。✧*.。✰🥢───Chapter 2

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

"You have so much power over me to make me happy or sad.

Yet the only thing you've ever done has been the latter by saying no."

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

Seokjin pov

When speaking on the phone, Seokjin sounded agitated "Seok-Joon, please stop being so awful! I'm headed in that direction. I did make a promise, didn't I? I'm sorry, but I'll be there soon. You are viewable to me. Just be patient while I show up."

As he turned and parked his newest Aston Martin Lagonda EV behind his brother's black Mercedes Benz, he switched off his latest phone

As he turned and parked his newest Aston Martin Lagonda EV behind his brother's black Mercedes Benz, he switched off his latest phone. It's "cake tasting" day today. Because he had a hangout meeting with the Bangtan boys at one of Yoongis' penthouses, he is hoping it would happen fast.

Seokjin quickly glanced around the little bakery/coffee shop.

Near the entrance, Aera and Seok-Joon were holding hands, with Aera's younger sister, who seems to be standing looking bored.

Seokjin smiled, "Wow, so this is the famous Dilly Dally shop. It resembled a restaurant in Switzerland. Very eclectic."

When they entered, he made a polite bow, greeted the eldest brother, and displayed interest in the area.

Already after hours, the shop is heavenly smelling from all the freshly baked treats being prepared for the following morning.

They were met by a lovely woman. He assumed they were partly friends because Aera was being her cheerful self and hugging the girl.

The girl is incredibly good-looking, and you could see it when Aera introduced her to you. The group chuckles as they believe the girl was mesmerized by the Youngest Kim's alluring appearance. She anxiously bowed before them as her face flushed blazing red.

As she spoke openly with his brother and fiance, Seokjin grinned, nodded, and then focused his eyes in her direction. She appears somewhat familiar but is not. Has he ever met her? She was quite lovely. Why does he feel like he has known her forever?

She leads them through a charming meeting space that has four platters of cake samples on a little table.

They are briefed on the various flavors and ingredients by the girl the name Emmy or Emilia. As they began to remove the plastic wraps on their platters, Seokjin grinned broadly. The cake tasting began right away.

"Oh, my Goodness! The tiramisu and pistachios are both great." Seokjin puckers his lips and enjoys the flavor. He was laughing as he exchanged words with his young sister-in-law.