───🍥✱*.。:。🍰✱*.:。✧*🍭Chapter 10

◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

"Living with someone you love can be lonelier

 than living entirely alone if the one you love doesn't love you."

◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

You found yourself seated across from Emilia during your lunch break in a cosy corner near the window of your café known as Dilly Dally

You found yourself seated across from Emilia during your lunch break in a cosy corner near the window of your café known as Dilly Dally. The weather was so good that some of the patrons were outside. The two of you had spent the entire morning working on an order for a CEO's upcoming announcement later in the evening.

The previous evening, upon returning home, your mind was still swirling from Seokjin's passionate kiss. It fulfilled every longing you had harboured, yet the idea of being in his embrace, indulging at the moment, seemed beyond your imagination.

Tears had accompanied your sleep as confusion and a sense of being out of your depth weighed heavily. Your weary eyes, circled with dark shadows the following day, did not escape your mother's notice. You attempted to salvage your phone, but it remained unresponsive and cracked. You decided to purchase a new one later at the mall and resolved it.

Observing your best friend, her eyes sparkling with excitement as she recounted dinner with her boyfriend's family, who adored her, stirred a mix of emotions within you.

Turning your attention to her, you hesitated before speaking, your voice barely rising above a whisper. "Emilia, um... there's something I need to share," you began tentatively. "Yesterday, at Seokjin's lavish estate, he kissed me."

Emilia's eyes widened with joy, her hands clasping together eagerly. "Oh, Mayla! That's amazing! How did it happen? What was it like?"

 "Oh, Mayla! That's amazing! How did it happen? What was it like?"

A hesitant smile played on your lips. "It was... incredible, Emilia. But I'm afraid, you know? Afraid of falling for him, afraid to expose myself to vulnerability again." Moisture gathered in your eyes as you drew a deep breath.