Chapter 3─🍥✱*.。:。🍰✱*.:。✧*🍭

◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

A long time ago, I thought I met the one. But all I did was meet my suffering, because you've innocently been my suffering

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

When you reach the safety of your office, your "happy place," You shut the door with a sinking heart. Your legs felt like jello for all the tension and inner stress you had to endure in Seokjin's presence.

 Your legs felt like jello for all the tension and inner stress you had to endure in Seokjin's presence

On the nearest fluffy sofa, you just plopped down with your palms on your face. Your eyes started to glisten from renewed tears that wanted to stream down your cheeks.

Oh my goodness! How come life is so cruel? Why now? when you worked so hard to forget about him. You loved him for two years. Your heart was irrevocably devoted to him. He was' it 'for you. It was painful and agonizing to know you loved someone who would never reciprocate your feelings.

You were shocked beyond measure when you saw him standing there in all his masculinity and pure handsome glory. Your breath was caught in your throat and it cost you all your strength to act normal as though you didn't recognise him. His eyes were constantly watching you, trying to place you.

You changed, you grew up, you became a mature woman, but a cold-hearted woman, a woman that swore off anything that had to do with love. Weddings made your heart constrict. That is why Emilia is the cake co-ordinator for the weddings and you do corporate events. No this! The Kims' wanted you.

Emilia found you with your palms clasped beside your head, with eyes that were teary and a mouth that was pursed together not to break out into loud sobs. After looking into his beautiful eyes, you just knew that years of therapy were null and void.

You thought that you were healed, that time heals all wounds, but the painful realisation struck you like a blow in the gut...your buried feelings for the man you loved dearly and deeply, the man who gave your young girl hopeful dreams, the man who rejected your advances almost fifteen times without you giving up. You had stars in your eyes, your hopes that one day he would return your feelings, that he would like you for your kindness, your devotion, and motivation and not for your mundane, average, or unattractive looks.

His whole being took your life over. You live to make his day a brighter day, to make him happy when he appears sad and deflated. You would send him a love token every day to remind him how much he is appreciated.He knew how special he was and that someone was thinking about him. You made every day for two years a Valentine's Day for him.

You've been mocked and made fun of. The whole student body knows that you were so smitten with the most handsome Asian student that was so popular and very kind to everyone.