───✱🦞.。:。✱*🥂.:。✧*.。✰🥢Chapter 6

◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

"There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page,

write another book or simply close it."

― Shannon L. Alder

◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

When Seokjin returned to his mansion after a long day at his Japanese restaurant, he was at a loss for words

When Seokjin returned to his mansion after a long day at his Japanese restaurant, he was at a loss for words. The emotions that dominated his mind were unfathomable. He was ecstatic to see his 'puppy face.'

For years, he had been wondering what had happened to her after he graduated.

She was a cute, confident junior. He could recall her excitement whenever he was in the vicinity. There were a few Asians at that Swiss university. She was a breath of fresh air. She had such a passion for baking. Her gourmet muffins and cupcakes don't even begin to compare to her decadent desserts.

His dorm was brimming with treats. She made sure he had enough sugary treats to last him several days. He'd find an unexpected gift left on his bed. A box of fairy donuts His roommates was always overjoyed whenever Puppy Face and her friends came over.

She was clearly head over heels in love with him. When she looked at him, her eyes glowed with affection. Her devotion made him nervous at times.

Puppy Face was his biggest fan before he met his girlfriend. She wore t-shirts with his face and was the loudest cheerleader at soccer games or wherever he was competing. She was always near him, waving and calling his name, complimenting him on his good looks, and even when he was sweaty after a workout on the field with his friends.

She would simply offer to carry his sports bags, but he kept refusing. She was everywhere.

He genuinely cares about her. She did everything she could to catch his attention. Despite the fact that she was always there for him, things became more complicated when he met SungKyumg, his lovely Chinese-Korean girlfriend. SungKyung pursued him as well, and after several attempts to ask him out, he agreed.

 SungKyung pursued him as well, and after several attempts to ask him out, he agreed