Chapter 3 .

It was 11 am in the morning , Kareem chacha went to wake up rocky because he had to collect some shipment from docks.

"Rocky uth Jaa 11 bajra hai tujhe dock pe jaana hai shipment aara hai, uth Jaa chacha said."

( Rocky wake up you have to go to the docks to collect new shipments ,it's 11 am )

             "Yaar chacha subah hi toh soya tha mein aap itni jaldi uthare ho mujhe sone do yaar please, rocky said in  sleeply tone."

(chacha i just slept in the morning and you waking me up so soon please let me sleep ).

            "Uth Jaa rocky tu kyu aaya phir itna late ,kahan ghumraha tha tu raat ko, jaldi aake jaldi soya kar aaj se,  abhi uth aur Jaa late mat kar tera kaam hai aese karega tu Bombay rule soke ? Chacha said."

(Get up rocky , why did you came late last night then  , what were you doing yesterday? Get up don't get late , is this how you are gonna rule this city , while sleeping?)

                And the reminder was enough for rocky , there was nothing that can come between him and his dream not even his sleep . Rocky quickly woke up and changed himself in his favourite white shirt and his blue bellbottoms .

      "Chalo chacha aata hu Rocky said and started his bike. "

***************

    "Zulfi  are you ready to go college? Azaad asked." Azaad was zulfi's second eldest brother, he was her favourite person ,the one who always supported her in any matter.

" Haan Bhai bas i am leaving, zulfi replied. "

             "Let's go I'll drop you Azad said."   

"You don't have to drop me I'll go by myself i am not a kid, zulfi replied." 

"I know you are not a kid , and why can't I drop you to your College ? Azaad questioned her. "

                    "Bhai i can go by myself, I've booked a cab zulfi replied."

          "What  ? a cab ! Don't we have car's or personal driver's why did you booked a cab ?Azaad asked."

"Aarey it's okay it's not a big deal , i have a long day at college and i don't want our driver waiting for me outside my college zulfi replied."

"You know how far is your college it's almost an hour from here ! Azaad exclaimed."   

               "I  don't understand brother why are we arguing on this topic i can go by myself , you guy's don't have to always keep an eye on me it's not like i am doing something wrong outside, zulfi replied. "

                  "  I am not arguing Fifi you are , why don't you take your car and drive, if you don't want a driver waiting for you, Azaad replied. "

        "Because  i don't want to drive zulfi said."

"What  the actual f**k , you want just tell me, Azaad said in high tone. "

              "Well  I've booked a cab and i am going with it to college right now , my class will end around 6 pm if you want to come and pick me up or if you want to send a driver ,  then do it, zulfi said."

"Okay be careful if you need anything call anyone at home i am not in town i am leaving for Pune I'll be back at night, Azaad replied and gave zulfi side hug."

          "Okay bye drive safe bro zulfi replied and went over to the cab waiting outside."

Skipping ride.

      Zulfi walked in her college with her friend sakshi , "hey sakshi how have you been ? Zulfi asked."

  "I  am good how are you , have you completed your project? Sakshi asked."

"  Yes finally it's completed, btw we have bio lecture na today  zulfi replied."

           "No  it was yesterday, even I didn't attended it, today we just have to submit our projects and there's just a small half and hour lecture of f.c and nothing else it's a half day, sakshi said."

"Oh no i said it was a long day at home they'll be coming to pick me at 6pm zulfi said."

"Well me and my other friend are going to watch a movie do you wanna join us ? sakshi asked."

"No thank you for inviting me but  i think i should inform at my home first, zulfi said. "

           Zulfi thought about Sakshi's invitation, maybe she should go and hangout with them , because she usually has no friends .so she decided to text her brother .

       Z: bhai i just found out today i have half day at college and my friend sakshi is going to watch movie with her friends she invited me , so can I go ?

Azad: ohh okay , no problem just don't tell mom about this if anyone ask's you then tell them , that you are in college or else they'll create an  issue ,i am on my way to Pune . When you're done with movie call any one of the drivers to come and pick you bye .

          Zulfi felt so happy after reading her brother's text , Azad was the only one who was not conservative , he wanted his sister to enjoy her life before she gets married and get stuck in that life . Zulfi was going to message sakshi but then she got another text from rocky .

           R: hii kahan hai ?
           (Where are you?)

       Z: college mein hu .
  (I am in college)

   R:  free hai ?
(Are you free ?)

Z: yes , half day hai mera i am free till 6pm kyu.
(Yes i am free till 6pm why?)

R: ghumne chalegi chal kuch khaake aate hai .
(Do you wanna go out ? Come will go and eat something)

Z: haan aajao pick karne addresses bhejti hu mere pass car nhi h aaj .
(Okay but you have to come and pick me up i don't have car with me today I'll send you the address )

R: okay ..

            Zulfi was done with her last lecture and she walked out of her college and she saw rocky waiting on his  Black bike .

            "Hii waaah badi acchi bike hai zulfi said."

( Hii ,what a nice bike )

   "Haina  hai,  kiski meri hai na , toh mast toh honi hi hai,  kaisi hai tu?  rocky asked her."

( yes after all it's my bike and how are you ? )

           "Main thik hu tum kaise ho kahan leke jarahe ho ?zulfi asked him."

( i am alright, how's you and Where are you taking me ?  )

           "Tune Bombay nhi dekhana wohi dikhane leke jaaraha hu chal baith Jaa rocky said."

(  you said you've never been to streets of Bombay , that's where i am taking you come on sit on the bike )

              Zulfi went and sat behind on his bike ,

"pehle kabhi bike par baithi hai ya nahi ? Rocky asked her."

( have you ever been on bike before or not ?)

              "Mere har bhai ke pass 3 bike hai aur mein unki har bike pe ghumi hu aur mujhe chalane bhi aati hai samjhe zulfi replied."

( My each brother has 3 bikes i always go out on their bikes and plus I also know to drive one )

         Rocky just said wow .
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.