Chapter 9

I felt bad for updating a small chapter earlier , so here is another one
Enjoy .

               *UNEDITED*
       ********************

It was 1 pm and zulfi's mother was continuously knocking her door to wake her and aasiya . Zulfi got up from her sleep and went to unlock her door .

       I've been standing here for so long , how heavily both of you are sleeping ? Zulfi's mother complained as soon zulfi saw unlocked the door .

            Arrey mumma , what's your problem ? What happened ? Zulfi replied in sleepy tone . Wake up aasiya and both of you get fresh and come downstairs ,your father want's to talk with you,  hurry up , zulfi's mom Samina said .

          Zulfi knew something was not right , she its rare when her father specially calls her to talk , zulfi nodded and went inside to wake up aasiya.

        Aasiya uth Jaa yaar jaldi dekh kaunsa Naya siyappa hogaya hai niche zulfi said while shaking aasiya  .(aasiya wakeup , there's some new problem) .

     Yaar zulfi tere gharpe daily Naya tamasha tayyar rehta hai aasiya wokeup and replied ( Zulfi there's always new problem available at your home )

       It's your house too , comeon get ready , then will go down together zulfi said .  Haan let's go aasiya replied.

           Aasiya and zulfi got ready and walked out of their room to go downstairs , they saw azaad walking over to them in confusion . What's up Azad bhai you look confused , aasiya asked .

          Did dad called you too downstairs to talk ? Azaad asked . Haan Bhai , Zulfi replied . I don't know ab kya horaha hai yaar Azaad said .( I don't know what's happening now )

     Idhar hi discussion karoge ki chaloge bhi bhai behen , niche chalo pata chaljayega kya tamasha laga hai aaj Aasiya said .(  Are you both brother and sister gonna keep discussing ? Or Let's go downstairs , will know what's actually happening) .

     Haan you don't have to worry about anything na ? Azad said to aasiya . What do you have to worry about than? , what is going in your siblings mind ? Aasiya asked .

  Chal niche pata chaljayega Azad said and walked forward . All three of them walked to living room and saw their entire family seated there. Aasiya was not worried until now , but when she saw her father there , she knew something was up , father was rarely available to any of the family meetings .

       Le aasiya tere bhi daddy hai yahan tera band bajne wala hai i think Azad taunted her .  (Oh ho aasiya even your father is here , that means it's also related to you )

         Zyada bolo mat bhai apna muh band rakho , aasiya said .( Shut your mouth  brother!  )

    Three of them walked to their other cousin's who were sitting on floor next to each other . Ae Bhai kya chalra hai kuch hua hai kya ? Azad asked his cousin brother  Goher . (Hey brother , what's going on here ? Has something happened)

       Goher was zulfi's another bestfriend. Haan tum sab ki film banne waali hai , jaise meri bani thi 5 saal pehle goher replied. (Well it's happening again , with you all , what happened with me 5 years ago ) .

              Ae goher what do you mean clearly batana aasiya asked . ( Goher what do you mean tell us clearly !) .

      Goher looked at zulfi and smirked at her , and that smirk was enough for zulfi to understand what's was going on here . Fifi tujhe samajh aaaya mein kya kehra hu ? Goher asked . ( Did you understood what i am trying to say Fifi ?)