Chapter 53

Hello everyone how are you all doing .

I've missed you all .

A small update ❤️ .

***************************

Rocky yaar kuch nahi hoga tension matle , mahi said . Tu chup hojaa aur car fast chala mahi , Rocky yelled .

( Rocky don't worry she's going to be alright , you keep quiet and drive faster )

Already speed limit exceeded hai yaar , yeh India nhi hai mahi said .

( We've already exceeded the speed limit , and this is not India )

Rocky just gave him a deadly glare . Why is Reena not picking up my call Rocky said and tried to call her again.

Are you gonna tell me what's wrong with her Dr ? Reena asked . Let her husband come I'll speak with him Dr replied.

I'm her sister in law , I'm her family you can tell me what's wrong I'm really worried about her Reena said .

Mam unfortunately I won't be able to tell you , I would request you to wait , Dr forced a smile and walked a away .

Reena ? Where is she , azaad asked . Thank God you are here Reena replied .

Where's fifi Reena ? If she wasn't well why did you took her with yourself to shop ? Azaad said .

Azzy i had no idea this will happen Reena said .

Rocky and mahi came rushing in Rocky look around and saw Reena and azaad standing , both of them ran towards azzy and reena .

Where is she ? And why the hell are you not picking up your call ? Rocky yelled .

I don't have my phone with me it's in my bag , Reena said . Is she okay ? Mahi asked .

I don't know that idiot Dr is not telling me anything she wants to talk to you , go in there , that's her cabin Reena said .

Rocky nodded and went to her cabin , mahi followed him .

I'm zulfi's husband rocky , how is she ? Rocky said . Finally you are here welcome , and who is he ? Dr pointed on mahi .

That's my brother Rocky said .

Please go out and wait , I'd like to talk in private with him Dr said .

Mahi just nodded and went outside .

What did she say ? Reena asked .

That bitch kicked me out ! Mahi said .

*************************

Rocky went over to zulfi and quickly hugged her , kya hua meri jaan ? Rocky said .

( What happened to you my love ?)

Mein thik hu Rocky don't worry, zulfi replied .

( I'm fine don't worry)

Hello there both of you , dr smiled at them Zulfi waved at her . I'm dr Aileen , I've examined you Zulfi Aileen said .

What happened to her doc? Rocky asked .

Sit down next to her I'll tell you everything Aileen said .

Zulfi and rocky looked at each other in confusion.

How long have you both been married for ? Aileen asked .

Excuse me ? Rocky asked .

Yes I'm asking you how long you both have been married to eachother Aileen said .