Chapter 11 .

Hello everyone ,
how are you all .
I would like to wish you all Chand Raat Mubarak ( a night before eid and last day of fasting ) .

       ******************

    Rocky got call from chacha and he had to leave immediately ,  so he bid goodbye with zulfi and her siblings .

                  Kya hota hai gharpar  mujhe batana araam se  rocky said . (Tell me later what happened at home ?)

       Yeah sure zulfi replied . And Rocky walked out of the restaurant .

             Rocky reached to shetty's place where he saw everyone was gathered there , rocky parked his bike and walked over to chacha , who were instructing some guys .

           Chacha yeh sab yahan kyu aaye hai ? Rocky asked . ( Chacha why are they here ?)

              Yeh sab yahan dekhne aaye hai ki shetty kisse order leta hai chacha replied . ( They are here to see , who is Shetty's boss )

        Kya matlab , mujhe toh laga tha shetty hi hai sab se bada hai Rocky asked . (What do you mean ?  I thought shetty was the only one ?)

              And then the wait was over . Rocky saw a vintage car coming towards them . Before the car could stop , Shetty came running with an umbrella .

                     Rocky was very shocked to see all of this , and wondered Shetty claimed himself to be a king , then why did he was appointing to this man .

              A man with long hairs , wearing a cream tuxedo , exited the car . Kaun hai yeh chacha ? Rocky asked . ( Who is he ?)

      Yeah Andrew hai , Bangalore se aaya hai , wahan ka sabse bada business man , humare pass Jo gold ka  stock dock se aata haina , woh inke yahan se hi aata hai Chacha replied.

              ( This Andrew , he's from Bangalore, and  he's a business tycoon , the gold we collect from docks are from him )

     Rocky nodded and looked at him .
Sir if you had anything important, you could've called me shetty said .
  Who is rocky ? Andrew asked .
Rocky was confused , why did he asked for him .

          Rocky walked for forward to him , and said I am rocky  .

        So tu hi hai woh jisne akele dilawar ki puri team ko khatam kardiya Andrew asked him.

           Haan main hi woh Rocking star  rocky , Rocky replied. Mere liye kaam karega ? Andrew asked him (will you work for me ?) . Rocky just smiled at him .

            Mera yeh ek kaam kar ,aur  pura Bombay tera hoga tu rule karega ispe , shetty se bhi zyada power hoga tere pass Andrew said . (  Do my one work and you Bombay will be yours , than you can reign on it , you'll have more power than shetty )

        Rocky accepted his proposal .
I'll call you to Bangalore, there I'll tell you about the work Andrew said and walked back to his car . Shetty was just looking at rocky , he felt insulted .

        *******************

Mehran and his parents were now in zulfi's living room waiting to meet zulfi.   Azaad go get your sister , azaad's mother said . Azaad just nodded went to get zulfi .

        Mehran had no idea who zulfi was , he didn't saw her picture , Mehran was just here because of his father , his father was against his profession .