Chapter 7 .

Sorry for updating late , i have my exam in morning ❤️❤️❤️.

Do Vote and comment my lovely readers . ❤️❤️❤️

                *UNEDITED*
        ********************

  Zulfi and rocky were so worried, because they couldn't find aasiya anywhere near that shop . Are you sure woh is hi raste pe aayi thi Rocky asked her  . ( Are you sure , that she came this way ?) .

                Haan i am sure , and she's not picking up her phone Zulfi said.

                  Keep trying to call  her , I'll ask shopkeeper about her , Rocky said and went over to shopkeeper.

                 Yahan ek ladki aayi thi kya paani lene  ? Rocky asked the shopkeeper. ( Did a girl came  here to buy water ?)

             Haan aayi thi us taraf gayi hai , shopkeeper said and pointed on the left side . (Yes ,she went that way )

          Rocky rushed over to zulfi and said , chal us taraf gayi hai woh shopkeeper ne bataya ,  ( let's go shopkeeper said she went that way ,).

      Both of them rushed to that side and as went far , they saw aasiya standing near a car with a man, rocky was going near them but Zulfi stopped him ,

    Kya hua chalna , kiske sath hai woh wahan pe itni raat ko aese kaise kisi se baat karne chali gayi , Rocky said .

            (What happened, let's go to her and ask her who is he? And why did she went to talk to him at this time ?)

       Arrey Nahi , bada bhai hai woh mera Armaan . zulfi replied in shocked. (  No don't go there , that's my eldest brother Armaan ) .

        Oh shit, ab kya hoga , isliye mana kiya tha ki raat ko bahar mat jao ab kya karegi tu ? Rocky asked (this is why I told you not to go outside at night , now what are you going to do ?)

       Mujhe pata nahi mein kya karu rukho usko message karti hu , but i think her phone is silent , woh reply nhi degi Zulfi said .( I don't know what to do ,  I'am messaging her , but i think she won't reply because her phone is on silent ).

         Tu message kar , mein kuch karta hu , woh aasiya mujhe pechanti hai na ? Rocky asked her . (  You message her , I'll do something ,will she recognise me ?).

        Haan but tum kya karne wale ho please don't do anything stupid , tumhe pata nhi hai mere bhai kaise hai Zulfi said , ( but what are you going to do , please don't do anything stupid , you have no idea how my brother is, )

          Stupid mein nahi tum dono ho , yahan chupi reh tu , aur dua kar aasiya samjhaye mein jo karna chahta hu rocky said , ( i am not gonna do something stupid , both of you are stupid , hide here and just pray that aasiya understand's what i am trying to do )

      Accha thik hai zulfi replied . And Rocky was walking towards aasiya and zulfi's brother when he heard .
                                     Are you out of your mind aasi , how can you leave your house like that , it's 3 am in the morning and you are alone here on the streets Armaan said .

     Rocky walked towards aasiya and stopped in front of her and acted shocked ,   Oh my god aasiya , is that you ? How are you aasi?  , it's been so long Rocky said .

              Armaan looked at him in confusion. Oh hi rocky ,yeah it's me , i am good , how have you been aasiya played along with him .

     Do you know him aasiya ? Armaan asked .  Yes Bhai i know him very well,  he's elder brother of my very old school friend, aasiya said .