chapter 36.

Hello everyone here's another chapter for you .

            ************************

              Zulfi hadn't slept for past 3 night's , Rocky was always on her mind , she just kept herself locked in her bedroom , aasi was worried about her and she decided to tell this to mahi .

                On the other hand mahi was depressed , he couldn't digest the fact that Rocky had killed those people .

       Mahi thought it's better to tell no one about this and  he had already started to look for Rocky , maj already left for Bangalore to look for Rocky , he didn't wanted to prosecute Rocky but he still had his job to fullfil .

       Mahi and maj just wanted to hear the truth from Rocky . Deep down mahi was wishing that maybe all of this were lies and Rocky had nothing to do with it ..

                Rocky had already gathered enough information , he was now thinking about the maintenance room .

        It was an important part of his plan .

         It was 9 am and Zulfi had her final exam today , zulfi got ready and walked downstairs , and said . Mom I am leaving.

     Where do you think you are going ? Her mom asked .

   I have my last exam today , zulfi replied .

   You are not going anywhere, go back to your room aasi's mom said .

                 Excuse me ? It's my final exam don't you guy's get it ? Zulfi
said .

    We get it very well , you are not leaving this house that's final zulfi's mom said .

          Mom I'm getting late , I am going zulfi said and walked towards the main door .

           Zulfi's mom pulled her arm , brought her back inside .

               What's wrong with you all ? Why are you doing this ? Zulfi yelled .

     Stop yelling you idiot , your father and uncle's are inside , it's your father's order to not to let you go out , go back to your room , her mother said in hushed tone .

       But why ? Zulfi asked.

                 Don't ask questions now , keep quiet and do as your father say's aasi's mom said .

       Zulfi quickly went into another living room of her house where her father , uncle's and Zafaar were sitting .

              Zafaar quickly actioned her to get out , zulfi stood there , Zafaar quickly got up from his place and pulled zulfi out from the living room

      What are you doing Zafaar ? Zulfi asked . Keep quiet don't say anything , Zafaar Said and took her back to her room .

           Zafaar at least tell me  something ?  zulfi asked .  Zafaar quickly locked the door from inside .

             And zulfi was now crying . Stop crying you can't cry now , you are in deep shit zafaar said while holding his head .

                  What's my fault? Zulfi asked .   Who is Rocky? Zafaar asked .
Why are you asking about him ? Zulfi asked .

           A man came to Neha's father and told that he saw you exiting a hotel with Rocky , zafaar said .

      What ? Rocky's my friend zaf , we go to hotels for lunch , zulfi said .