chapter 35 .

Hello everyone.

   **********************

    Rocky was all set in labour's attire , he had fetters on his wrist and on his ankles , he was pushed forward with other labourers.

         Rocky had prepared himself to complete his mission , people around him were sobbing and crying and cursing their destiny , Rocky was soft for the people he loved , he was different with the world , he was more cold , heartless for the world .

            All of them were pushed ahead on ground and rocky saw a man marking everyone on their back with burning rod

                          Rocky was aware how strong Garuda was , he had seen his power in that political meet , Rocky was here for his own agenda , to rule , he had left behind his simple yet beautiful life , to fulfill his mother's dream .

          He had his mind clear , that he had to do anything to survive here , Rocky prepared himself , that he is not gonna do anything that can ruin his plan .

      Rocky was now in truck with bunch of other labours. He looked around and saw all of them crying .

   They were brought here without their will , and Rocky was here willingly . Rocky had not expected how bad this could be .

        He touched his silver chain around his neck , the chain was a gift from his Fifi ,

       Rocky knew that he somehow wasn't fair with Fifi , he didn't shared his problem with her , he didn't tell her anything, he didn't gave her the explanation she deserved.

         He was not sure if she was gonna support him or not after knowing the truth about him .

               All of the poor labours were pushed out of truck , they were treated like animals . Rocky looked around and saw dust everywhere . And a big gate , the entrance gate narachi limestone cooperation K.G.F India .

              **********************

Zulfi was just silently sitting in passenger seat next to azaad , who was dropping her off to college .

          Azaad was happy that Reena loved him ,but he was still worried about her  because her father had fixed her wedding with Kamal .

        Are you okay ? Azzy asked .

Zulfi just forced a  small smile and nodded.

***********************************

           A man with broken glasses was  asking everyone about their previous work , he look at Rocky in confusion .

     He knew Rocky wasn't some poor villager.

      Yahan aane ke pehle kya kaam karte the ? He asked .

   ( What did you do before coming here ?)

    Mazdoori Rocky replied. (Labour work )

        He looked at rocky's knuckles and said I can see what you used to do .

     He took rocky to show around and told him about the all rules , Garuda's guards have made , and how they aren't allowed to do anything.

          Rocky just looked around in disbelief , this was indeed a hell on earth.

             *****************

  Mahi was looking through some paperwork in his cabin , when maj barged in and threw a folder in his desk.