#2; A Great Day

It's the next day and I'm rushing to the bus station, I barely ate. Luckily I had my lunch money with me.

When I arrived I saw Jeff and Liu being there already. Heavy breathing I stop and sit down next to Jeff. "Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded in response. I look at him when I see 3 boys on skateboards they jumped over us.

"What's this?" Jeff asked. I kept quiet and looked at my feet, 'Please not again' I thought. They stopped right in front of us. "Hey boys, look who we have here!" They started laughing. There attention went to Jeff and Liu.

"Oh? And newbies? Well since you 2 are new let me introduce myself. "I am Randy," he said, "and he's Keith, and he's Troy." Pointing to thee skinny guy and then to thee big guy. I hated them 3 all equally.

"Now, the kids in this neighborhood need to pay us to be allowed to go with the bus. So give us your lunch money and we'll let you go." Randy said when he held out a knife, he always used the knife against me because I always am so stubborn and not wanting to give my money that easily.

I stood up and gave them my lunch money. Jeff stood up and tried to get my lunch money back even though Liu tried to get him sit back down. Jeff just straight up ignored him.

"Listen here you little punk, you give Y/N her money back or else." Oh no.

Randy putted my lunch money in his pocket. I noticed Keith and Troy holding there knifes out too. I was getting scared for life.

"Oh? And what are you gonna do?" Just when Randy ended his sentence, punched Jeff him on his nose. When Randy grabbed his face, grabbed Jeff his wrist and broke it. Randy screamed and Jeff took Randy's knife.

I stood up looking at the fight with a weird smile on my face. Liu sat there, startled.

Troy and Keith ran towards Jeff, but Jeff was too fast. He threw Randy on the floor. Keith tried to stab him, but Jeff ducked away and stabbed him in his arm. Keith let his knife fall and fell screaming on the ground.

I started laughing, Liu looked scared.

Troy also ran towards Jeff, but Jeff didn't even need a knife. He just gave Troy a punch in his stomach and Troy fell. When he fell he started throwing up.

"Jeff how did you-?" Liu asked, that's all he said. We saw the bus coming and knew we would get punished. So we ran as fast as we could. When we ran, we saw the bus driver running towards the knocked out guys.

On the way we ran to school I laughed the whole time and Jeff smiled. Liu was silent, he didn't seem happy.

When we arrived at the school, we told no one what happened. All we did was sitting and listening to others. At least, Jeff and Liu were doing that, I was still laughing and smiling the whole day.

-=time skip=-

In the lunch break I walked to the cafeteria when I suddenly was pulled to the side. I looked who it was and to my surprise, it was Jeff. He looked nervously around as he made his way to an empty classroom holding my wrist.

We were in the classroom and I looked at him with a confused look. As I sat on a table he sat on a chair across from me. "What's wrong?" I asked, he looked nervous.

"You know when I knocked those guys out this morning?" I nodded, "I'm scared, because I got this strong and strange feeling that I need to hurt someone, almost like I have to kill.."

In reaction I looked to the Slender Forest, no one was allowed to go in because of the legends it brought with it. All legends had 1 thing the same; there lived a man in a black suit and a white featureless face.

-=time skip to end of the school day=-

The rest of the day went great, Jeff's weird feeling was gone at the end of the day. Even when us 3 walked home he was whistling happily. All I could was smile along with Liu.

When we almost were home we made a promise: We never ever will go with the bus again.
With that we waved each other goodbye and both went to our own homes.

When I came home my paret asked how my day went, I answered giggling: "It was amazing."

-=A/N=-

ELLO PEEPS :D
IT'S LIKE 01:15 AM AND I'M STILL AWAKE WRITING THIS FANFICTION BECAUSE I CAN'T SLEEP!
I'VE GOT TOO MANY INSPIRATION IN MY HEAD THAT NEEDS TO BE WRITTEN.
ANYWAYS IMMA GO SLEEP BECAUSE IT'S PAST 01:15! :D

Go To Sleep