#4; Jeff The Killer

I was sitting next to Jeff's hospital bed, it's been a couple days after the fight and I practically live now here in the hospital next to Jeff's bed.

I saw Jeff move. He tried to sit, what made the intravenous drip fall out of his arm. A doctor ran inside, "I don't think you can get out of bed just yet." She said as she putted him back in bed and did the intravenous drip back in his arm.

I got closer to him to hold his hand, "Jeff, it's me, Y/N." He hold my hand tightly. I decided to sit on the side of the bed still holding his hand.

After a couple hours his mother came in. "Sweetie, how are you?" She asked Jeff, but he couldn't answer. Jeff's mother sat down on the chair next to his bed and smiled weakly at me. It was a difficult time, I knew that.

"Oh sweetie we have amazing news. After all the witnesses told the police that Randy admitted that he attacked you first, let they Liu go home." I saw Jeff almost jumping up out of happiness, but I held him down on the bed by laying my hand on his shoulder. "He's coming tomorrow to see you." I said smiling.

After an hour or so Jeff's mother left after giving us both a hug.

-=time skip a couple weeks later=-

It was the day his bandages finally were going to get off. I stood next to Jeff's mother, there whole family came to take a look at him.

The doctor slowly unwrapped the bandages. We all were really excited. "Let's hope for the best." The doctor said. He quickly got the last bandage off and little pieces fell off of Jeff's face.

Jeff's mother screamed when she saw her son's face, Liu and his father just stared. I looked at him with a slightly tilted head, I smiled.

"What? What happened to my face?" Asked Jeff scared. He jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom to look in the mirror. I slowly walked after  him and layed my head on his shoulder.

His lips were burned to a deep blood red color, his face was milk white and his hair was even darker than before. He slowly felt his face. He looked at me, to his family and back to the mirror.

"Jeff, it's not that bad..." Liu slowly said.

"Not so bad?" Jeff said, "It's perfect!" His family was surprised. Jeff started to laugh like crazy. His left eye and left hand moved spastic.

"Uh... Jeff, are you alright?" His father asked slowly.

"If I'm alright? I've never been so happy! Ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaa, look at me! This face suites me perfect!" He couldn't stop laughing. He felt his face and looked at it in the mirror.

I laughed along with him, happy for him that he liked his new face.

He had the strange look in his eyes again, the feeling was back and didn't seem to leave. I looked at him directly and smiled. He turned to me. "What do you think, Y/N?" I tilted my head slightly and touches his face, it felt like leather. "You're the prettiest boy on earth." I said smiling.

He smiled even wider, he picked me up and jumped around with me in his arms. I laughed. Jeff's mother called him that it's time to go. He still smiled wildly and putted me down. "Is it okay if I come with you guys, my parents are working late today." I asked Jeff's mother. She nodded.

The woman behind the counter gave Jeff his clothes, a white hoodie and black jeans. Jeff's mother took the clothes and her son a a room where he could change.

We were riding home, I sat next to Jeff and Liu  in the middle of the car's backseat. Jeff was still laughing and I was smiling along.

-=time skip to midnight=-

I couldn't sleep this night. I turned around so I was facing the wall. I heard my bedroom window open, scared of what it might was I stayed in place. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked up. I saw Jeff, but he looked, different.

"Jeff?" I whispered. He smiled wider, "Hello, Y/N." I sat right up to look at him. His eyelids were gone, and he had carved a smile in his face. I smiled at him, "You look beautiful." I said quietly, to not wake my parents up. Jeff held his hand for me, I took it and he got me off of my bed. He got out of the room through the window.

I looked out of the window, not seeing Jeff. Suddenly his head appears upside down, I jumped making him laugh. He took my hand and helped me the tree next to my window in. I looked at him, and then to the Slender Forest. "Come." I said as I held his hand while climbing out thee tree.

I walked directly to Slender Forest, I saw a figure standing there. "Slenderman..." I whispered. When we got there I bow down, and mention to Jeff that he needs to too. Instead he let's go of my hand and walked slowly backwards. I stood up and turned to him. I layed a hand on his shoulder to comfort him.

"You're one of us now." I said. Everyone appeared; BEN, Masky, Hoodie, Ticci Toby, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, Sally and Clocky. I smile, Jeff smiles back.

Suddenly I throw my head back and scream demonic. Jeff falls back scared. I got lift of the ground. My hair changed to black, my skin got paler that it looked white, my eyes got fully black, my lips got blood red, and my white dress got blood splatters and got ripped. I slowly land on my bare feet. Jeff looked at me in disbelief.

I helped him up and said: "Welcome to the Slender Mansion, Jeff The Killer."

-=A/N=-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
OFFICIALLY THIS WOULD BE THE END, BUT BECAUSE THE STORY WOULD BE REALLY SHORT I'M GONNA ADD CHAPTERS
I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY READING THIS SHIT I WRITE
I'M ALSO NEED TO SAY THAT I'VE MADE THIS STORY UP IN MY MIND SINCE THE FIRST TIME I READ THE CREEPY PASTA OF JEFF THE KILLER, AND THAT'S A WHILE AGO. SORRY IF NOT EVERYTHING IS RIGHT!
OH AND DW ABOUT HOMICIDAL LIU AND JANE THE KILLER THEY'LL BE ADDED A LITTLE LATER IN THE STORY!