#14; MY Y/N

-=POV; Y/N=-

After some minutes spending time outside with Jane I thought it'd be time to go inside again. We were laughing the whole time. Man, she was the kindest girl I've ever met.

I went upstairs, tired as fuck. As I walked past Jeff's door I heard some crying. I opened the door a bit and saw Jeff laying on his bed, curled up in a ball and holding a teddy bear close. I saw Sally standing close to him, it was probably her bear.

He was still crying, I felt my heart rip apart at the sight. I walked inside and smiled at Sally, she didn't smile back. She just took her teddy bear away from Jeff and left us alone.

When Jeff saw me standing next to his bed he sat right up, dried his eyes and asked me: "What are you doing here?" He tried to keep his voice steady. I  sat down next to him on his bed. "I'm sorry." I said, looking down at my feet.

He looked at me, a tear fell down his cheek. I wiped it away with my finger and hugged him, letting his tears roll into my hair.

He was such a sweet boy, just broken by the world. The society made him become like this, but deeply inside he was still a little kid. Maybe he acted tough and all, but he was just a big softie.

The hug was lasting long, Jeff pulled away and stared into my eyes. He had beautiful dark blue eyes, they just looked black. I placed my forehead on his, letting a tear roll down my face.

I slowly got tired. Jeff noticed and layed me down in his bed. I was too tired to argue, but I didn't mind either way. As I got cozy I slowly fell asleep, Jeff stroking my hair softly.

-=POV; JEFF=-

She looked so peaceful when she slept, so cute. I just wished she'd know why I acted like that before, I wish she knew... That, I... Love her.

No, she's the daughter of Slenderman! I can't be in love with her! He'll kill me! Just like a couple other, older Creepypasta's who even dared thinking about them being a couple.

But what if she loved me back? I should tell her, but how? It's not like I can go up to her and be like 'Hey, I love you. Wanna be my girlfriend?' No, I had to make a plan.

But for now I had to sleep as I slowly grew tired. I layed down next to her and held her close. No one will notice, right?

-=POV; TOBY=-

I walked towards my room. I made a successful kill and was happy I could finally sleep. As I walked past Jeff's room, I saw his door standing a bit open. I looked inside and saw him and Y/N cuddling.

Knowing Y/N wasn't allowed to date or love someone I could use this to my advantage. Jeff would get punished, hopefully with death, then Y/N would be mine again.

I laughed evil and walked to Slenderman's office. "S- Slendy, you'll never gu- ess who I f- f- found!"
Slenderman nodded, allowing me to continue.
"I sa- aw Jeff sleeping, b- but with Y/N! They're cuddling in his b- bed! I'm afraid she h- has fallen in love wi- ith him!"

Slenderman immediately stood up and walked to Jeff's room, me following him closely. He pushed the door open, revealing a sleeping Jeff, but no Y/N. "What's going on?" Jeff asked tiredly and yawned.
"Nothing Jeff, we're sorry for waking you up. Go back to sleep, you'll need it." Slenderman answered. Jeff nodded and went back to sleep again.

Slenderman closed the door and looked at me. "I s- swear I saw t- them!" I said, the confusion visible on my face. Slenderman shook his head and sended me to my room.

I shut the door and went to bed. I'll get him, I'll make him regret for taking MY Y/N.

-=A/N=-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
I KNOW, SHORT CHAPTER. BUT IT'S CURRENTLY 00:20 AM AND I DIDN'T REALLY HAVE THE TIME TO WRITE.
ALSO, I DON'T HATE TOBY. I ADORE HIM, REALLY!  IT JUST FITS BETTER THIS WAY, SORRY!
TO MAKE Y'ALL HAPPY AGAIN AFTER SEEING TOBY AS THE 'BAD GUY' I'LL WRITE A "TOBY X Y/N" ALRIGHT? WANTED TO DO THAT ANYWAYS

sounds good

IKR!? :D