#11; Her Backstory (TW ⚠️)

-=POV; JEFF=-

I woke up. I was in front of an elementary school. I walked to the window, it was open so I could hear what was happening.

"Hello kids, we've got a new student! Her name is Y/N. Y/N you can take a seat next to someone."

Y/N looked different, younger and happier. She walked over to a girl and sat next to her. The girl stood up and sat next to another kid. Y/N's smile faded.

I saw time race forward a couple hours around me. Y/N sat next to a boy, playing some board game. The teacher called her name. As happy and pure as she was she walked to the teacher, talked to the teacher, and walked back.

Y/N was about to sit when the boy took the seat away from behind her. She fell on the ground and started crying. The teacher still sat still, she saw everything happen!

Was that Y/N's first day? In kindergarten? What was wrong with those kids?

The time started racing forward again to first grade.
There was a new boy, he and Y/N became friends immediately. She seemed so happy, probably because she didn't have any friends before.

Also another class came together with her class, every kid turned against her. She was sad most of the time, until she and the boy started playing with the toy cars. She was too young for this, she was only 6 years old!

The time started racing again, to third grade.
The boy and her were playing with the toy cars again. They were talking about something. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" The boy asked. She excitedly said yes. It was third grade, is he mad? Of course she didn't say no! She didn't want to lose her only friend!

The time started going a little faster again, it showed how he started using her; he would only talk to her or have a playdate with her if he got in problems with his parents and wasn't allowed to play on his gaming consoles. When he needed to do homework, he'd make her do it. He was so fucked up.

The time raced further to fourth grade.
She always got bullied, there wasn't a moment she could have rest from the bullies. The teachers also didn't care. At least twice a week she would get beaten till bruises and everything!

Suddenly she stood in the kitchen, it was around midnight. I stoof next to her. She looked around the knives and took one. She pointed it at her chest. I jumped to her but I went right through; I wasn't physically here. She saw a mirror, she looked in it and started crying even more. This 9 year old kid from FIFTH GRADE was dealing with depression and was about to kill herself!!

She looked deeper in her mirror. She let the knife down, THANK GOD. her sad face turned into a face full of anger and hate. Holding the knife tight in one hand she walked outside. What was she gonna do?

She went in a direction and stopped at a house. There was a window open. An evil grin started to form on her face as she made her way up to the room. There was a boy sleeping, same age as her. It was the boy that would beat her up every day.

She silently got into his room and held her knife up above his head. She started giggling creepily. She swung down the knife, killing the bully. Her giggling became laughing, the look on her face turned from sad depressed little girl to young psychopath.

The time changed again.
I was in the classroom of Y/N. The bully never showed up and the teachers decided to call the parents. Quickly they got informed that he was murdered. His friends started tearing up and others questioned a lot of stuff. Y/N just sat there, trying to hide her smile by working on math.

At the end of the day her 'boyfriend' told her that he's gonna change school because his parents wanted to. They decided to do a long distance relationship.

Time speeds up once again and now it's fifth grade.
She was lonely, but worked hard to make her tests good. She wanted to start reading a book when some of the other bullies started to punch her, kick her and call her names. She started crying. This time the teacher did do something, he got bullied back in his days too.

That night she again started killing one of the bullies, she this time wore a black hoodie with a mask and gloves. She held a hammer, she went for the slow and painfully death. She found the house of 1 of the bullies, went in his room. She putted tape on his mouth and took him with her to a field.

She threw him on the ground and started hitting him on his head with the hammer. Eventually he died. She took a little knife and carved a sign in the bullies right cheek; Slenderman's symbol

(A/N;
FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW, THIS IS HOW THE SLER SYMBOL LOOKS LIKE:

(A/N;FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW, THIS IS HOW THE SLER SYMBOL LOOKS LIKE:

YEAHH... SO THAT CARVED IN HIS CHEEK.)

She left fast and went back to her home, hiding her knife and hammer in her closet.

And again, back on school, people started freaking out! The bullies friends found his body and reported it to the police.
Again, no one knew who it did.

The time sped up and went to sixth grade. She finally got her first phone, and could talk to her 'boyfriend'. He went and started ghosting her for the whole year. There's something really wrong with that boy.

Also, the bullies from her class started cyber bullying her. Her whole home town is fucked up! The grown ups don't even care! Not the parents, not the school, not even her own family took it seriously!

That night she got cyber bullied, again. She had enough of this bull💩!  She went killing. All 3 who were left over, leaving the symbol. The next day on school the whole town was scared, it was the last school day from elementary school.

Y/N had just turned 13. She woke up a 3 AM to Slenderman talking to her. He gave her the symbol she was spreading on her victims, it gave her inhumane powers. Slenderman became her father, he meant more to her than her own family.

After that night she was killing every single time. The first couple victims was her own family.

I got pulled back to reality and woke up laying on the ground, Slenderman looking at me.

-=A/N=-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
AS I TOLD YOU, I GOT INSPIRATION FOR Y/N's  BACKSTORY BY MY OWN PAST!
THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT I'VE NEVER KILLED ANYONE

yet.

SHUT UP! SHUT UP!! I'M NOT GONNA KILL SOMEONE! I'M NOT STOP MAKING ME DO IT!!