#16; Love's Gonna Get You Killed

-=POV; Y/N=-

I sat next to Jeff, trying to comfort him. He had a difficult past, just like everyone else, but his didn't happen that long ago so it hurts twice as much. I wish I knew why Toby acted like this, he always have been acting normal until Jeff showed up.

"Should we go out killing? I've got a long list and could use some help, plus maybe it'll distract you." I offered. He looked at me and smiled. I couldn't help but notice how hot he was.

I quickly shook my head so that thought could get away, stood up and walked with Jeff out of the door up to kill our victims.

"Who's gonna kill the first one?" I asked as I looked at the list. There were 5 names written on it. "What about a race?" Jeff offered. I looked at him and grinned. "Do you really think you can beat me, a professional serial killer, in a race?"
"Yes. Don't you remember? I've killed 6 people within an hour?"
"Minus 2, Jane and Liu, they survived. So I guess I'm still the best."

I laughed. Jeff looked down at me and pinned me against the wall of the house next to us. I looked up at him, his grin only widened. "What do I get if I win?" He asked me. "I don't know, what would you like to get?"
"A kiss."
"Dude! Okay! Then if I win, you'll have to give me all your soda's for a month."
"Deal."
"Deal."

He let go of me and stood in the middle of the street, I stood next to him. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded. "Okay!" I said, and we started counting down; "3!"
"2!"
"1!"
"GO!"

As soon as Jeff said that we sprinted away. I silently got into the bedroom of my first victim, killed her and left quickly. The next one was killed in the exact same way.

As I got to the last house, me and Jeff met. We looked at each other, after a second I ran fastly up the wall and went into the bedroom, followed by Jeff. I was about to strike when Jeff pushed me away and killed him just before I could.

I gave him the death stare, but he just giggled. We went quietly out of the house, back to the Mansion. "When do you give me that kiss, you know from the deal?" He teased me. I playfully hit his arm. "I don't know."
"Today?"
"Maybe."
"Well it's 3 minutes before midnight, so..."
"I'm gonna kill you."
"I know."

We laughed. I mean he won, and I wanted to kiss him, even though I wasn't allowed to be in love. What should I do? Father also taught me to keep my promises, that was the most important thing.

I looked at Jeff, cupped his face with my hands and kissed him softly. As I pulled away he blushed. I decided to tease him; "Jeff The Killer is blushing? Exposed? Jeff the mother fucking killer is caught falling in love with the daughter of the oh so mighty Slenderman?"
"He is indeed."

Jeff and I turned shocked around, only to see father furious looking at us. "Crap." Jeff and I both said at the same time. "Jeff, run!" I whisper yelled at him, and he made a run for it.

1 of father's tentacles grabbed Jeff and another tentacle grabbed me. "Put me down!" I said, angry as Hell. But father didn't listen, he took me and Jeff inside to his office. I felt eyes looking at us as we got by, even Clockwork and Jane looked shocked.

"Tell me, Y/N, what happened?" Father asked me, trying to keep his cool. I looked at Jeff, he sat in the chair next to me, too scared to move.

"Jeff and I had a deal, father. If I made the most kills he'd have to give me all his soda's for a month, if he made the most kills I'd have to kiss him. It's like you taught me; keep your promises, it's the most important!"
"It's more important than my number 1 rule, Y/N. You remember what rule that was?"
"Don't fall in love it'll break your heart, literally."
"Good. What about you Jeff, I hope you realize you're in big trouble."

Jeff looked at father with mixed emotions, anger, scared, confusion, shock. "I meant it as a joke." He said quietly. "She still kissed you."
"How is that my fault?"
"She obviously loves you, don't you know that can mean her death!?"

I looked up at father, shocked. "Sorry, but WHAT!?" Without saying anything father shoved me out of the door, leaving him and Jeff in his office. I heard them talking, Jeff sounded upset.

What was going on?

-=A/N=-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
LOVING CAN KILL Y/N APPARENTLY

we know, we read it.

STOP WITH BEING SUCH A BITCH AND LET ME HAVE MY FUN

you know you just called yourself a bitch, right?

UHH