#13; Jealousy

-=POV; Y/N=-

I woke up from the best sleep I had in ages. I sat right up and remembered that Jeff slept here last night. I smiled and petted his soft black hair. He smiled.

I slowly got up, tucked Jeff in and walked downstairs to eat. Toby was already there, making waffles.

"G- good morning, Y- Y/N!" He said. "Good morning waffle boy, how'd you sleep? I asked happily as I stole a waffle from his plate and ate it. "V- very well, th -anks." I smiled.

Not that long after I had eaten Jeff came downstairs. I waved at him energetic while he just smiled. "Not a morning person I see." I said jokingly.

He sat next to me and turned the TV on. "Tonight have again a family been killed. The only survivor was the father; the murder made a huge impact on his mental stability. He's now searching for the murderer and is willing to kill them."

We looked at Toby, he just shrugged his shoulders and continued eating. "How did he survive?" I asked, and again, he shrugged his shoulders. I rolled my eyes with a smile and continued watching the news.

-=time skip to evening just after dinner=-

All the Creepypasta's were sitting on the couch and chair to watch a movie. Everyone wanted to see a horror movie, even though I was fucking scared of horror movies.

Don't judge me, okay! That I'm a Creepypasta doesn't mean I can't get scared by horror movies!

The most of us wanted to see 'Friday the 13th.'

The movie played. Throughout the movie were a lot of jump scares. Toby had a arm wrapped around my shoulders to comfort me throughout the movie. It helped a little. "D- don't worry, Y/N. I- I'll protect yo- you." He told me.
"Thanks, Toby." I said back at him and played my head on his shoulder.

"Anyone popcorn!?" We heard BEN yell from the kitchen, everyone cheered. Everyone, but Jeff. He didn't look happy, he had his eyes glued on the TV screen.

-=time skip to the end of the movie=-

I had screamed a lot of times at the movie, even swore sometimes. Toby laughed about it but would still comfort me.

Toby stood up to go outside, he had some stuff to do. Jeff followed him. I got suspicious of him so I looked after them.

Jeff confronted Toby about something, he looked confused and explained something. Jeff didn't listen and pushed him. Toby tried not to fight with him so he walked away. Jeff pushed him over and started beating him.

Immediately I stood up and walked outside. "Jeff!" I yelled, he didn't respond. "Jeff leave Toby alone!" I yelled again, a little louder this time. Jeff started beating Toby harder so he had a difficult time defending himself.

"JEFFREY WOODS! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM TOBY BEFORE I BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU!" I screamed at him.

Jeff stood up fast and stood still, with a scared look on his face. I walked to Toby and helped him up. "Wow." He said under his breath. I didn't break the eye contact with Jeff and looked angry at him.

Toby went back to the thing he was gonna do, what was killing some 52 year old woman who treated him like trash when he was younger, and I took Jeff inside. Everyone looked at me, scared and a bit surprised.

I threw Jeff on the couch and started confronting him. He got tears in his eyes. I hated it to see him like that. "Go to your fucking room, I don't want to see you!" I said, still angry. He stood up and went fast to his room.

I went outside; I had to distract my mind for a bit.

"Hey." I heard someone coming near, I turned around and saw Jane.
"Hey, Jane."
"Are you alright?"
"No I'm not, should I be after that?"
"Well... Jeff got really jealous."
"Jealous of what? Toby and I are just really close friends."
"Maybe Jeff thought something different."
"I hope not."

We laughed a bit. "You know," I started, "I thought you were an asshole at first, but you're actually amazing. I'm sorry for judging you before knowing you."
"It's okay. I need to apologize to you too about the same reason."
"I did kill your friends though."
"They were assholes anyway."

We laughed again. She really just made me feel better, I'm thankful for that.

-=A/N=-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
JEFF IS JEALOUS
LIKE, WHAT A SIMP!

he's just in love, let him be.

BUT...

no.

OKAY THEN...