#12; Killing Spree

-=POV; JEFF=-

Now I knew how she became who she is now, and she didn't deserve that all. She was 13 when she became a Creepypasta, the first one. That was for her 4 years ago. When she killed everyone in her hometown after a year she moved to my old neighborhood, and met me.

I'm upset about what she got through, she survived but it was close.

Slenderman gave me a hand and I took it. We immediately teleported to the Mansion. I walked inside and saw Y/N reading a book. I walked up to her and gave her a big hug.

-=POV; Y/N=-

"What's wrong?" I asked as I felt Jeff hugging me. I putted my book away and hugged him back. He didn't answer, he just hugged me. I gave father a questioning look, but he walked to his office.

I pushed Jeff away slightly and cupped his face with my hands. He was crying, so I hugged him tighter. He whispered in my ear: "I'm proud of you." I started crying too, how did he know?

Father better didn't show him my past, some got depressed from it.

After some time we got ready to go on killing spree. We had to team up with someone else because it'd be dangerous to go alone tonight.

Jeff insisted that I came with him. Figuring he needed it, I agreed. It's a difficult time for him; he killed his biological family, killed other innocent people, had pressure from the other Creepypasta's because he was that good at killing.

We all went to different neighborhoods. Jeff and I went to a neighborhood with all the rich people. There were so many Villa's.

Father gave me my powers back, just for tonight.

Jeff and I spotted some teenage boys, they were pretty drunk and had some money with them. We made a plan; I would in my human form distract the 2 and Jeff would kill them.

I stood up from behind our hiding spot and transformed into my human form. My H/C H/L hair was curled and I wore a red dress that came just above my knees and had no sleeves with black heels.

The boys spotted me and instantly started flirting with me, I flirted back what made me want to throw up but it was part of the plan.

"I'm new in this neighborhood, can you 2 help me find my way to the nearest grocery store? I need to buy some things."
"Of course, beautiful." The one with brown curly hair said. I smiled charming at him. The other boy with ocean blue eyes led the way.

When I got there I winked at the blue eyed boy and blew a kiss at the both of them. I looked around and lured them into a dark alleyway.

When I was completely in the dark I transformed back into my Creepypasta form. They looked scared and tried to run away but was stoppen by Jeff. We killed them fast. Jeff stabbed the brown haired boy right through his heart and I sliced the throat open from the blue eyes boy with my claw.

We heard police sirens and I went back to my human form fast and fake cried by the bodies of the boys. Jeff went hiding on the roof. The police came and thought I was one of the Killers victims instead of the killer. There were 2 police officers.

Jef silently killed one and I stabbed the other one through his head.

"Let's bring the bodies to father." I said. Jeff nodded and we brought them to father. Jeff was carrying 3 and I carried 1, Jeff was stronger than me over all.

Back at the Mansion father complimented us at our good work. We could finally go to bed. Just as I was about to enter my bedroom Jeff took my arm.

"Is it okay if I slept in your room tonight? I'm afraid I'll get nightmares again."

I knew how he felt, so I nodded and let him in.

I had a 2 person bed so it was easy to both sleep here. I lay down and felt Jeff putting an arm around my waist, holding me close. I looked at him over my shoulder and melted at how peaceful he looked.

I turned back around and fell asleep.

-=A/N=-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
TBH I THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT TIME TO SLOWLY GET THEM TOGETHER AS IN LIKE A COUPLE

oh wow we haven't noticed that before *cough cough* chapter 9 *cough cough*

PARTY POOPER

I don't poop at parties

TF?
HOW NOT?
THEN WHERE DO YOU LEAVE A CRAP WHEN YOU NEED TO TAKE A SHIT?

I hold it

PSYCHO...