CHAPTER FOUR||AIDEN

Amaris is currently crouched down in front of Nicolas who is tied to a chair.

"Wakey wakey hammy" she says poking his face with her finger "It's time to play with me."

She really needs to watch the things she says because I'm having very dirty thoughts right now.

Nicholas opens his eyes and they widen as he looks around the "playroom" as Amaris likes to call it. The room has four black walls and one door that can only be accessed by our fingerprints. It doubles as a weapons room so there's a wall of swords, a wall of guns and a wall of knives-my personal favorite. The other wall has a mural of amaris's favorite entity, the grim reaper. There's also a couch and some chairs for us to sit and watch her work.

Cassius is manspreading on the couch with one of his hands behind his head, milo is leaning against the wall with the mural and i'm standing behind amaris.

"What the fuck is going on here" he says pulling at the ropes around his wrists.

"I thought you said you wanted to have fun" she pouts and tilts her head to the side.

"You crazy bitch! Do you have any idea who I am?" he yells at her and I take a step forward but she holds her hand up to stop me and pulls out one of my knives.

Nicolas's eyes land on the knife. "Pretty isn't it?" she says while carefully running her finger along the edges. She sighs and looks back up at Nicholas "Yes as a matter of fact, I do. And seeing as I know who you are, Nicholas, it's only right that you know who I am as well. My name is Amaris Ambrose and we have a few questions for you."

Since Amaris's parents we're assassinated, her aunt decided that it would be best if no one knew who or where she was. She was recruited under the alias "Jade Sinclair" by my mom to make it seem like she had no relation to aunt Joyce. Jade is the skilled assassin known as the "grim reaper" for how many lives she's taken and as far as everyone else is concern, Amaris Ambrose is a ghost. She left the states after the death of her parents and she hasn't been heard from since. By just saying those words, she's ensured Nicolas's death.

As if he's starting to realize who she is, he starts panicking. "I-i y-your Amaris?" He says frantically looking around the room. "I'm sorry. I-i didn't-"

She has already decided to kill him. His apologies won't matter much to her. "Where does your uncle get his weapons from?" I ask him.

Issac Hamilton has been wanting to work with us for a while but his suppliers are still a mystery to us. Isaac took his brother's place when he was killed by the Russians and it's hard to trust anyone who didn't have to work to get to where they are.

"Wh- look man, I don't know okay? All I know is that after my father died he started working with some new people. H- he said he didn't trust my fathers suppliers and he wanted a fresh start. I swear that's all I know.".

"Did he change his cocaine suppliers too?" Milo asks looking confused.

"Yes but it's the same supplier. They supply him with both his weapons and his cocaine.".

Cassius sighs "Fuck. He's working with the russians" he says, running his hand through his hair.

Nicholas turns to look at Cassius "what? No, the Russians killed my father. He'd never work with them.".

"Issac was probably the one who ordered the hit on your father dipshit." Milo says. "We suspected he was working with the Russians but you just confirmed it. Apart from us and the yakuza, the Russians are the only ones who can supply him with both and the yakuza wants him dead. He's probably been faking a war with the Russians to keep the partnership quiet"

"Looks like we'll have to pin your death on the yakuza instead of the Russians hammy. Can I have fun now?" Amaris says looking up at me.

"Yes you can, gorgeous" I say smiling down at her while running my hand through her soft hair.

"Wait. you don't have to kill me. I can help you." Nicholas pleads.

Amaris turns to him "A little birdy told me you like little girls hammy. I have to kill you." I don't know how I feel about being called a bird.

"P-please, I'll stop I promise" he begs.

"Yeah, that's what the last guy said too" she frowns, stabbing him in the thigh making sure to miss the femoral artery. Oh good, the show's starting.

Cassius drags a chair over to the left behind Nicolas to get a better view of amaris. He sits down watching her as he pops a lollipop into his mouth. Milo walks over to stand beside him.

I turn my eyes back to Amaris who pulls the knife out of Nicholas's thigh and smiles when he screams for the second time "Settle a bet for me Nicolas, why do they call you hammy? Is it because you like ham or is it because your last name is hamilton?" He looks at her like he doesn't understand the question.

"Do you need me to repeat the question?" she runs the knife over his other thigh.

He shakes his head "I-its because I like ham" he says with tears streaming down his face.

"Yes!" milo yells, throwing his hands up in the air "I fucking knew it!". Cassius glares up at him and he puts his hands down and clears his throat.

Amaris laughs and turns her attention back to nicolas. "What's your favorite food?"

"I- my- Chinese?"

"Is that a question? You're asking me what your favorite food is?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows and tilting her head.

His eyes go wide and he looks up at me for help like I'm going to save him. "Oh don't look at me, I can't save you."

"It's a simple question, Nicolas, don't make me angry" She sighs.

"Yes, yes my favorite food is Chinese."

"Okay" she smiles and stabs him again.
                                                *****
Amaris tortured Nicolas for roughly 7 hours. I thought he would last longer but he irritated her by saying he's not a dog person when she asked him what his favorite breed was and she slit his throat.

"I'm hungry" she says, pouting.

I walk over to her and place a kiss on her forehead "I can imagine, what are you craving?"

"Chinese?" she says looking up at me with a innocent smile on her face.

Cassius laughs while walking over and pulls her into a hug "bad girl".