CHAPTER EIGHT|| CASSIUS

"I love you, Amaris."

I'm holding Amaris's hips as I slide in and out of her slowly.

"I love you Cassius. I'll always love you. I'll never leave." Amaris says, her legs wrapped around me and her eyes rolling back as she moans my name.

"Say it again." I tell her, leaning down and placing small kisses on her neck. Fuck she smells amazing and feels even better.

"I love you Cassius." She says pulling my hair and bringing my face to meet her's "I love you."

I bring my right hand up to wrap around her neck and place my left thumb on her clit, rubbing it slowly. "Again." I say looking at her with hooded eyes.

"I love you, baby." She says bringing her hand up to place on my cheek.

"Good girl." I say before picking up my pace and slamming into her harder. She's feels so good it's hard to breathe. I feel her pulsing around me and I know she's about to come but I don't want this moment to end.

"Don't." I say sternly, moving my hand from her neck to her cheek. "Be a good girl and hold on a little longer for me okay?"

She shakes her head "I can't Cassius. I have to leave now."

"B-but you said-"

"I know what I said but this is too much for me. I can't do it." She tells me, wiping a tear from my cheek I didn't know was there.

"Please don't leave me bug" I beg her with tears falling down my cheeks.

"Cassius! Wake the fuck up." I open my eyes and see Aiden standing over me. "You okay man? You were having a nightmare."

I look around my room and release a shaky breath "I'm fine." I tell him. "Was I loud?"

"No don't worry. I don't think she heard you." My eyes snap to his. I was talking in my sleep?

"Get out." I tell him, getting up and walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

*****
"Dude Emily is here again. She's at the door." Milo says from the kitchen table while eating fruit loops from the box.

I sigh "finally" I say, running my hands through my hair and walking to the front door.

Before I can get to the door Amaris comes up next to me "I really think you need to stop seeing her. She's obsessed."

"At least she won't leave me." I say under my breath. "She stays. End of discussion." I say louder this time so she can hear me.

Amaris looks up at me with a shocked expression. "Oh? End of discussion?"

"Yes." I open the door and let Emily in. "Go to the bedroom." Emily glares at Amaris and walks to my bedroom.

"I don't like her Cassius." She says narrowing her eyes at me.

"She's not for you to like Amaris. Don't touch her." I tell her.

Everyone Amaris doesn't like end's up in a ditch and if I can't have her then I need Emily to make me forget. It's not ideal but it'll have to work.

"Oh I won't lay a hand on her pretty little head." She says making a cross over her heart with her finger. "Have fun Cassius." She says looking up at me with 'fuck me eyes'.

She's trying to get in my head and It won't work. I head to the bedroom. Emily is already naked and laying on the bed. "On your knees." I tell her, taking my shirt off.

She does as she told and gets on her knees. I walk over to her and she unbuckles my belt talking out my dick. Knowing exactly what I want, she licks the tip before opening her mouth and taking my now hard dick into her mouth.

I close my eyes and my head falls back. All I can see is Amaris on her knees in front of me as I fuck her pretty little face. I take the back of her head and shove in deeper until I hit the back of he throat and I hear her gag. I pick up the pace and grip her hair tighter. She moans and I groan at how good her mouth feels around me.

"Just like that bug." I say, Imagining Amaris looking up at me with her pretty brown eyes. Emily freezes and pulls her head from my hands. Oh fuck.

"Are you fucking kidding me." Emily says and I sigh, pulling up my boxers and pants.

"Fuck, I'm sorry Emily." I say, walking over to lean on my dresser. I sigh and turn around to tell her that it's a misunderstanding but she's gone.

It's not until I hear arguing outside that I realize she didn't leave.

I rush out of my room and find Emily yelling at Amaris who is sitting on the couch unfazed. Aiden is sitting on the ground between Amaris's legs while she braids his hair and milo is sitting next to her on the couch with his feet up. Both are looking at Emily with wide eyes.

"Emily I don't think you want to do that." I tell her, slowly walking over.

"I'm not scared of her! Grim reaper my ass. This black bitch thinks she's better than everyone." Now she has Amaris's attention.

"There it is." Amaris says smiling up at her.

"You and your kind are a fucking disgrace. We should have kept you in chains." Emily says before turning to leave but like I said, she has Amaris's attention.

Amaris springs out and grabs the back of Emily's neck, throwing her to the floor. She gets on top of her and punches her in the face over and over. Amaris stops and smiles at her, admiring the mess she made.

"Before you go, there's something you should know." Amaris says lowering her face inches away from Emily.

"My real name is Amaris. Amaris Ambrose." She says, looking at me. She holds my gaze like she always does but this time I give in. This time I blink, acknowledging that she's won. She wants me to realize that she was right and I was wrong and I do. She told me she didn't like Emily and that should've been enough for me to cut her loose. Amaris isn't the jealous type. I should've known Emily did something bad to piss her off.

Milo and Aiden stand up to watch Amaris, knowing exactly what comes next. Emily's swollen eyes shoot open and she looks at us realizing what's about to happen.

"Cassius." Emily says, looking at me with watering eyes but I feel nothing.

"Don't look at him. Look at me." Amaris says pulling out a knife from God knows where and sliding it across her cheek.

Emily starts crying "I-im sorry for what I said. I was just mad because Cassius-"

"Shhhh don't cry Emily. I'm going to make this quick. I promise." Amaris says, cutting Emily off and I send a silent 'thank you' prayer to God.

"Now what is it you said about my people again?" Amaris tilts her head, waiting for a response.

"I-"

Amaris cuts her off by stabbing her in the right shoulder. Emily cries out and Amaris stabs her in the left shoulder. Emily cries out again and Amaris stabs her in the neck.

"See? Quick. I'll see you in hell Emily." She says, smiling at Emily as she chokes on her own blood and bleed out.

Amaris sighs and sits up "This is going to be a mess to clean up."

"Or you can use the cleaning service we just bought." I say, walking over to help her up off the ground. "Why didn't you tell me she was racist?"

"I wanted to handle her on my own and I didn't want to seem jealous." She says looking up at me.

"I'm sorry bug."

She shrugs "It's okay. Can you call the cleaning service? I need to shower" Amaris says looking down at her bloody clothes.

"Can I join?" I say smirking at her.

"Sure."

"Really?!"

"No."