1

BELLA HAMILTON

I blinked my eye's and gave a final touch up to my make up.I am trying my best to not spill my tears again.

"Bella?"I heard a knock on my door.

I stood up and blinked back my tears.I gave a small smile looking at my Gram's,
"You are ready?"she asked coming near me.

"Yes Gram's..almost ready,just need to pull up my stockings",I said and grabbed my stockings.

I wore my stockings and stood in front of the mirror,Gram's came and stood beside me,rubbing my back,
"You always look so beautiful Bella,my little doll",she said kissing my cheek.

"And this black suits really well on you",she said and I gave a sad smile.

No,it's not my wedding that I'm getting decked up like a bride in all white!

I'm getting ready for my parent's funeral,decked up in all black.

I lost my parent's in a road crash accident one week back.I wasn't in a good state of mind when I received this information.Being the only kid for my parent's,I'm so attached to them.

Their death left me in a shock!

"Bella..let's go?"my grandmother asked me.

I muffled a sob and hugged her,
"It's OK baby..it's OK..I'm still here with you",she patted my back.

"You are a piece of our heart Bella,I promised Will and Gracy that I will take care of you,you know right?"she asked wiping my tears and I nodded.

"Let's go?"she asked and I nodded.

"Don't leave my hand Gram's",I said helding her hand,like I used to do in my childhood.

She is the only one I have after my parent's!

"Never Bells,come on",she said helding my hand and we both walked out of my room.

We walked to our garden,where hundreds of memories of my parent's were present.Every single corner of this house is filled with their memories.

I am a 22year girl,who still lived with her parent's,unlike other girls over here.Their death came like a nerve wrecking shock to me.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead,looking at all the men and women decked up in black suits and gowns.

I don't want to give a obituary to my parent's,it makes me weak.

I stood silently in front of my parent's photograph's,listening to the obituary given by other's.

They were hit in a road crash accident,their bodies loosing their identity.I couldn't identify my parent's after the crash,I couldn't say a proper good bye to them that day.

I was not in a proper mental state,missing their burial and cremation.This is being done again for me,hosted by my Gram's.

"Willson and Gracy were two good human beings we came across,may their soul rest in peace",one man completed.

"Amen...
Amen...
Amen...",everyone said one last time.

I looked at their photographs and moved my hand's to do the sign,
"Amen".

Everyone met me and gave their condolence,telling me to be strong and they will always be my side.

I thanked everyone for their well wishes for me.

"We are there for you anytime Bella,don't hesitate to call us.OK?"one of my dad's friend told me.

"Sure..thank you",I gave a smile.