11

MAHIR DAVISSON

"Werewolf",she said.

So she knows!

"So you think I am a werewolf?"I asked her.

"Not think..you are one.You are a werewolf",she said with fear.

"And who are you?"I asked her.

"I am..who am I?I am not like you",she said.

" Who are you?And why are you telling me to stay away from Bella?"I asked her.

"You are a dangerous werewolf,and Bella is an innocent human.Stay..stay away from her",Jessica said.

"Even you are a human,aren't you scared that I'm near you?"I asked.

"You don't love me or like me.But you like Bella..you are a danger to her",she said.

"Wrong.I love Bella",I said and her anger was showing on her face.

"It can never be...you should stay away from her Mahir",she said wiping her sweat.

"You tell me the reason,and I'll think about it",I said.

"You can't say?Then forgot about me being away from Bella,Jessica",I said with a tint of anger.

"Now that you got to know about me,who I am..why don't you say it to Bella?"I asked.

"I won't.She should know it by herself.And that day..she will hate you Mahir",Jessica said.

"You are wrong,it won't happen like that",I smirked.

"Let's wait and see when that day comes Mahir",she smirked back.

"Now tell me,who are you Jessica?"I raised my voice.

"Find it out by yourself if you feel so suspicious about me Mahir",she challenged me.

I stepped back from her and calmed my self.She is getting on my nerves now,
"If you are challenging me,then I'll accept the challenge.But the day Bella will find out about me,it won't be like how you thought",I said.

She just gave a victory smile,
"I hope the best for you Mahir",she said and my anger was reaching it's peaks.

"It's not me,you should stay away from Bella.Understand?"I asked.

"No I won't",she said.

"All these talkings..only until I find out who you are Jessica.I don't know why you are messing around with me",I said.

"I'm not scared of dogs like you Mahir",she was spitting out with so much venom.

"I am not like you.I will do my best to keep Bella away from you Mahir",Jessica said.

"All the best to you Jessica",I said and turned around.

I stepped out of her house and growled out.My fangs showed up,I started running with my anger.Changing myself into my wolf form.

Not a dog Jessica,I will become a fucking nightmare to you if you try to come in between me and Bella!

"Aawwooo....",I growled and ran to Rose's place.

"Mahir",Rose was shocked looking at me.

"Awwoo...awwwoo..",I shouted and she panicked.

My anger was getting out of my control.I could feel the snow burning under my paws.

Rose came to me and rubbed my hunch,
"Calm down Mahir..just relax",she said.

"Aawwo..awwoo..",I gave a low growl.