19

MAHIR DAVISSON

"Aarrrghhh....",it growled when I bit his neck.

He was down,not in a state to fight back anymore.

"Aawwooooo.....",I howled.

I saw Joe and Ryan along with our pack members approaching me,in their wolf forms.

They all looked at the rouge lying on the ground,
"Aawwoooo...",they all howled as we succeeded in this hunt.

We all transformed into our human form and looked at the rouge taking small breaths.

Joe took out a serum which Rose gave.He poured that serum on the black rouge,which was still in it's wolf form.

He transformed into his human form within seconds.

Zach!

"I knew it",I shouted helding his collar.

"He met Bella today,and I was suspicious.I was right",I shouted slapping on his face.

"Hey...open your eye's Zach",I slapped him again.

"See I told you,we will definitely find a rouge who is in hunt for Bella",Ryan said helding his collar.

"Hey..open your eye's.Tell us where are your other mates?"Ryan slapped him.

"Ryan,not here.Let's take him to our pack place",Joe said.

We all reached to our pack place and I was in immense anger.I told Bella to go home,she never listens to me.

"Aahh..",he shouted when we threw him on the ground,which was filled with snow.

He was laughing,
"Stop laughing like the evil you are",Joe said fisting his hair.

He closed his eye's trying to transform into his wolf form.This time,we laughed.

"You silly dog",I laughed and held his jaw,making him look at me.

"You can't transform into wolf,not anytime soon",I laughed.

"Guys",I said,and they tied up him on a chair.

"Finally we got a lead",I said rubbing my hands.

"Will you open your mouth or should we do it in our own way?"Ryan asked.

"Fuck you",Zach spatted with anger.

Ryan punched him again and Zach laughed,
"You won't be laughing from here onwards.You understand?"Joe said helding his collar.

"Stop this act and come to the point.Tell us where are others?"I asked.

"There is no one except me",he said and we all scoffed.

"Don't try to play with us,you will face consequences",I warned him.

"Tell us where are other's,Zach?"I asked calmly.

"I respect your pack a lot..but..I can't be unloyal to my pack",Zach said.

"What do you mean?"I shouted.

"I was assigned this job,to find your mate who is staying in Lynwood.And I'm glad that I found her so soon",he said and I landed another punch on his jaw.

"Aghh...fuck",he groaned.

"How the fuck did you find her?Did you sense her scent?"I asked helding his jaw and he laughed nodding his head as 'no'.

"I didn't even know that she is your mate,until you showed up alpha",Zach laughed and I stepped back.

"The way you were concerned about her,protecting her...it was so fucking evident to me",he laughed and I closed my eye's.