10

BELLA HAMILTON

I woke up when I felt uneasy,what is it?

Damn my periods!

It was early in the morning.I took a quick shower and was getting ready for college.

Wait...

It's snowing!

"Wow",I smiled looking out of the window.

I hurriedly went downstairs and saw Gram's sipping on her coffee,
"Bella..you are up so early?"she asked looking at me.

"Yes I got my mensus...Gram's it's snowing",I said excitedly and she smiled.

I was wearing my snow boots hurriedly to go out,it was completely filled with snow.

"Bella..no going out without a coat",Gram's said getting up.

She went and brought a super cool jacket for me,
"Here wear this",she said giving it to me.

"Wow Gram's..this is so cool",I smiled looking at it.

I wore my jacket and went out,
"Gram's...this is so beautiful",I said looking above.

I have never seen snow before,it's snowing from above,looking so beautiful.

My Gram's was happy looking at me,
"I just love this place Gram's",I was ratting like a five year old excited child.

"OK,this snowing will continue for three months.Now come on,you will get sick.You went out without gloves and a cap.Come in Bells",Gram's said.

I smiled and went inside,
"I love this place Gram's,why didn't you and dad showed me this place since start",I whined and she laughed.

"Because it was meant to be like that Bella",she said and I stopped.

"Um..what?"I was confused.

"No..nothing.You want tea or coffee?"she asked.

"Coffee",I said.

What did she mean?

"Bella I kept a heatbag also,use it when you feel any pain.OK?"she asked and I nodded.

I was having breakfast along with Gram's,still looking out of the window.

The lake,how does the lake look in snow?

I want to see it!

"Bells,it's warm in your room right?"Gram's asked.

"Yes Gram's,outside it's snowing..but it's warm in our home",I said.

"Yes,I activated heaters yesterday only.It'll be warm all over",she said and I nodded.

"Gram's our college will look beautiful with this snow right?"I asked.

"Yes Bella,it'll be beautiful",she smiled.

College...library!

My mind went completely off after yesterday's incident.I just don't know why Liam is back of me like this?

My cheeks warmed up thinking about Mahir and...our kiss!

"Huh",I patted both my cheeks,to make myself calm.

"Bella..what's wrong?Are you OK?"Gram's asked.

"Yes..yes Gram's I'm..I'm good",I said.

Some relationships doesn't need to be tell,maybe I am having that kind of relationship with Mahir?

I and Gram's were on the way to college.The roads were also completely filled with snow,the sweepers were clearing the roads.

"Bella,when you are going out don't forget to put on gloves and cap.Or else you'll get sick.I don't want anything to happen to you",she said caressing my face.