24

MAHIR DAVISSON

"But don't you think that's pretty complicated and...a risk factor?"Rose asked.

"We don't have time Rose,we have to take risk",I said pointing at the map.

"Bella,where did you hid your moon star pendent?"I asked Bella.

"I...I hid it in my piano desk,so that no one could reach it.That metal has a reaction with the piano's metal,it can still shield my scent with that",Bella said.

"I've designed the pendant in such a way Mahir,it will always sheild her scent,except from us now",Jessica said.

"You could shield her scent from us,why are we an exception now?They can get to Bella through us because of this",Joe said.

"Use your fucking brain Joe",Ryan said.

"We need access to Bella's scent,or else we will never know if she is in danger or not",I said.

"OK...all of this is fine,but the plan you have put up Mahir,I think it's dangerous",Jessica said.

"Yes Mahir,you should think about it again",Ryan said.

"Guy's,right now...this is the only option we have now.I have to do it",I said looking at them.

"And for that,I need your assistance guys.Are you all in?"I asked.

"Yes,we are",they all said putting their hands in mine.

"I am also in",Bella said putting her hand in ours.

"Bella,no.This is not for you",I said helding her hand.

"Mahir...this is all because of me,I want to help you all..us",Bella said.

"Bella,this is quite dangerous.It's not a cake walk for us,and for you...it's impossible...they will succeed without any effort if you come with me",I said.

I am going to the Vampires town,for a direct face off with them.But,as a spy for present.

We need to enter the den to see what they are upto.

"Mahir,I want to come.I don't want to be alone..I want to come with you",Bella said.

"Bella we are going to the Vampires town,who are trying to find you.It won't take them seconds to get their work done,by ripping you apart into pieces",I explained her.

"Mahir,it's OK.We can take Bella along",Rose said.

"Are you out of your mind Rose?"I asked.

"Wait",Rose said.

"Jess?"she forwarded her hand,and Jessica held Rose's hand.

Both closed their eye's and started chanting.

"Aaahhh....",suddenly Bella clutched her stomach.

"Bella...Bella...",we all rushed to her.

"Rose...Jess..what are you both doing?"Joe and Ryan shouted.

"Aahh...Mahir...it hurts",Bella shouted clutching her stomach.

"Rose...Jess..stop it",I shouted looking at them.

"Shhh...huhhhh...",Bella gasped,panting heavily.

"Bella...are you alright...Bella?"I was talking her cheeks.

She was looking all around,
"I'm fine...I'm fine",she panted.

Rose and Jessica opened their eye's,
"What did you guy's do?"I.asked.

"Her scent,it's in our capture now.We took away Bella's scent.Now she can come with us",Rose winked.

"Are you serious?"I asked.