12

MAHIR DAVISSON

I was alone at my transition place,in this heavy snowfall.

After what dad said,I am blank.

Our enemies are behind Bella even before she met me.She is in the trouble since start.

Her parent's,they died because someone killed them.It was not an accident.They died protecting Bella,that means even they knew?

I sighed leaning back on the snow filled ground,looking at the frozen lake.

This is Bella's favorite place,she asked me to get her here.

Her parent's died saving her,killed by rouges.

Rouges,our long time enemies since the start.They are also a breed of werewolf's,but have a different set of rules and customs.

Not good person's,they were a shame to our clan.Our ancestors abunded them after knowing their intentions.

Since then they were our enemies,dad told me about them.

Now they joined hands with our very own natural enemies,the vampires.

Bella is in grave danger!

I shouldn't panic,I need to handle it with calm as Rose said.

I met Bella the next day,and she looked troubled.She kissed me with so much love and fear.Something was really in her mind.

And the way she looked at Jessica,something happened between them.

Mom and dad asked me to invite Bella for a dinner,just to look out for her and talk to her,get to know her.

Since they were back after dealing the Hamilton's case,they started worrying about Bella so much.

I invited Bella for the dinner and was ready to come.

I went back home,Rose was also coming.

I was getting ready and mom came inside my room.My old room actually.This was my room before I moved out of my parent's.

"You got all the good looks from your dad",mom said and I laughed.

"Some good looks from this pretty lady too",I said hugging her.

"Mom,can I ask you something?"I asked her.

"Of course sweetheart",she said.

"How did you react when you got to know about dad's family?"I asked her.

"OK..so first,I got to know that this is a supernatural family.But then your dad was recessive for it...so.When I heard his story and his family's,I was so thrilled",she said.

"You were never scared?"I asked.

"Scared of what Mahir?Your dad?Why would I be?"she laughed.

"You never felt a threat?Because we are werewolf's and there are enemies out there",I said.

"Mahir,when you are in love with a person..all these doesn't matter.Be that person is a human or not.I never felt scared of your dad or this family.In fact,I felt more secure and protected.

The only time I was scared was..when you were inside my belly.I got to know that you will be having a dominant gene of your dad's legacy.I was scared for you,not because you can't handle it or you won't set into it.Because as a mother..I didn't want my baby to go through so much pain and burdened responsibilities",she said and I gave a sad smile.

"I know Mahir,your life was going so smooth.But suddenly you were burdened with the pack responsibilites which you don't like.But it gotta be like this.I am so sorry about it son",she said hugging me.