14

Read the previous chapter again and start this😊

MAHIR DAVISSON

"Mahir..what are you thinking?"Rose asked putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm just blank..after what Jessica said",I said rubbing my eye's.

"Jessica gave us the minute information,but we still have a lot to know Mahir",Rose said.

"Yes Mahir,what Jessica told was just like an introduction..but there is more which we have to find out",Rose said.

I'm stuck in between,not knowing what to do.

"And today is your birthday,your twenty fifth birthday",Joe said.

"I will be taking over as alpha of the pack,along with my Luna",I said.

"How should we..tell this and explain this to Bella?"Ryan said.

"We can't say this to Bella",Rose said and we looked at her.

"Not now at least guy's",Rose said.

"Rose is right.We can't disclose this to Bella right now",I said.

"But..what about the ritual Mahir?"Joe asked.

I sighed closing my eye's.The ritual has to be done today,with Bella by my side.

How?

"I just don't understand..how we will go through this day and that ritual.Bella have no idea..what is going to happen to her today",Rose said with a lot of worry.

I feel guilty a million times because of this.I love her and want to protect her,but I'm being distant to her for her safety.

Bella always makes a move on me,it's me who is not making any move towards her.

"It's OK..I'll manage",I said,my eye's welling up.

They all were looking at me with sympathy,
"Don't look at me like that guy's..I can..I can manage it",I said wiping my lone tear.

"Is Bella coming today?"I asked.

"Yes Mahir,she is coming.We told it's a party for you which we arranged..and what if she see's the rest of the pack members here?"Ryan asked.

"It's OK..I'll manage that too.I'll cover up something",I said.

"Where is Jessica?"I asked looking at Ryan.

He looks hurt.

I walked up to him and held his hand,
"I am sorry Ryan,I know what she means to you.But we had to put Jessica in our radar until this ritual is completed",I said.

"Mahir..I have to tell you something",Ryan said and I nodded.

"Jessica undid her spell,now I can..we all can sense Jessica's scent",Ryan said.

"So?"I asked.

"She is my mate Mahir",Ryan said and we all were shocked.

"Just keep that in your mind and..treat her",Ryan said and went inside.

I sighed and sat on the couch.However,hurting Jessica was never my intention.If she is a threat to Bella,then I won't be left with any option.

"Mahir..just don't think about it.You go and get ready,Bella must be on the way",Rose said and I nodded.

I went inside and was getting ready.Today I can manage Bella and get my ritual done for my pack,but later?

What about the later threat I'm going to put her in?