U

Hoseok quickly got up, rushing to the shower, waking yoongi up in the process... the latter furrowed his brows and then realized...

Hoseokie must have a class.

quickly getting up, he knbew hoseok was quick so he just fixed up some ramen for the younger and within almost five minutes, he was greeted by the sight of a completely ready hoseok...

the younger rushed to the ramen, practically inhaling the noodles and hurried towards the door but yoongi stopped him...

"let me drop you", yoongi offered...

seeing the situation at hand, hoseok didn't deny as they get inside yoongi car rode off to seoul uni... and within a matter of 15 minutes, they had already arrived...

hoseok mumbled a quick thanks to yoongi, pecking him on the cheek and secretly smiling, he rushed off leaving a stunned yoongi behind...

yoongi was still in the the process of realizing what just happened and when he did, a fond smile didn't fail to make it's way on his face, his hand still hovering above the place he was pecked...

_________________

(after a few hours)

yoongi, done with the song from his upcoming mixtape, decided to open twitter but his expression quickly morphed into one of shock as well as panic...

Dispatch, 
today min yoongi was spotted dropping off his rumoured boyfried at Seoul University. According to sources, his name is Jung Hoseok and he's a dance major. Read more...

yoongi knew one day hoseok would be revealed to the world but just.... not so soon...he had just confessed and now he had to deal with this dispatch shit...

sometimes being an idol sucks...

yoongi's mind quickly went to hoseok.. his classes shouyld be over by now...

without wasting a single second, he called his manager, telling him to take him to take to hoseok's apartment...

he knew hoseok had a roommate but he was pretty sure that everyone by now must'e read the articles so visiting won't be a risk...

he just... wanted things to be fine..

he wanted hoseok to be fine...