A

Note: This is a Namjin Bonus chapter.

"you aren't worthless.. in fact you're the most important person for me", the male actor told the female before they connected their lips, drowning in a passionate lip lock..

two hands reached slowly the pop-corn bowl that sat between them and brushed.. this caused namjoon and jin to look in each other's eyes...

the lights were dim, and their was a romantic scene playing on the screen, their hands had just now, brushed and now they held eye contact...

"get the fuck off my pop-corn", jin said and namjoon sighed, retracting his hand back... of course it would end like this..

CUZ BITCH EAT JIN SUPREMACY!

"why do you have to always ruin the moment?", namjoon groaned and jin rolled his eyes, "experiencing the married life, aren't we?"

"oh definitely, yes", namjoon smirked and jin seemed to read the thoughts in his husband's head, "no, definitely not what you are thinking kim namjoon", he shook his head to which namjoon cackled..

"why? are you still sore, baby?"

"is that supposed to comfort me?", jin narrowed his eyes at the other and namjoon cackled again, "damn... marrying you does give me a good laugh every two hours"

"oh so you married me just to have a good laugh?", jin narrowed his eyes even more if that was possible and namjoon pretended to think, tapping his chin with his index finger... and that was when jin hit him on the arms playfully...

"ow.. you know i love you though", namjoon grinned at his husband who shook his head in response, sighing, "you are hopeless"

"-ly in love with kim seokjin", namjoon completed the sentence and jin looked at him with an 'you're done, you're done' expression...

but then namjoon decided to suddenly give his husband his infectious puppy eyes and pout..

"do you not love me that much, jinnie?", namjoon spoke in fake sad tone which jin knew very well was fake but couldn't resist anyways...

i mean, how could he?

so he pecked his pout, "you are such a baby"

like of course, namjoon was his baby...not in bed, but that's not the point right now...

"your baby", namjoon grinned and jin shook his head... of course there was no denying it as they snuggled closer while watching the movie...

and eventually ended up cuddling on the couch..

______________________