R

note: this is a jimji bonus chapter

"we're having a new student in our class!", the teacher spoke loudly to grab everyone's attention...

and then the door opened to reveal a short, petite girl who walked in, eyes scanning the whole classroom with a stoic expression..

"kindly introduce yourself", the teacher said and she bowed 90 degree, "annyeonghaseyo, my name is min yoonji, i hope we can be friends"

the light chatter of boys around him was audible but he paid no mind to it, he was busy staring at the female who just entered...

"very well yoonji.. you can go sit with... ah, you can go sit with jimin... jimin please raise your hand", the teacher spoke and jimin did raise his hand, having yoonji walk up to the seat beside him and sit down silently with the quietest 'hi'

he bowed slightly, greeting her and then got back to work... she was intimidating to say the least, not really an expression on her face and that didn't help to convey whatever went in her mind...

yoonji stole a glance at jimin who was focused on his book while the lecture went on cuz topper tingz ya know...

he was cute... looks like puberty still hadn't hit him so his chubby cheeks and plump lips made her turn away after stealing repetitive glances and somehow, her cheeks felt hot...

but she didn't want any attention towards her in any form.. just this one more year of school and then she'll enroll for college...

so far the school had been without fuss if you don't count the multiple proposals and confessions she received every year but she declined all of them since she wasn't interested... cuz somehow, when she wanted to be a nobody, her visuals always managed to attract attention and she was praised by males and females alike...

on the other hand, jimin was quite.. popular cuz he was cute... he wasn't really confident about his looks or body and couldn't understand why anyone would like him for being this chubby... his self-confidence wasn't high and he knew it so he just remained that one quite studious guy..

he had wanted to approach yoonji but she was too intimidating and beautiful for her to notice him...

yoonji had wanted to approach jimin but he always seemed busy in studies and other girls fawning over him to notice her...

so that's how the last year of school went... boring if you don't count red cheeks and bubbling feelings and small smiles shared here and there... but in the end, none were able to confront each other..

so when, she had been walking in one of the multiple hallways of Seoul University and had just happened to run into taehyung, whom she knew was jimin's bestfriend, she hadn't hesitated to ask about jimin... and surprised she was, to find that jimin studied in the same uni yet she had never crossed paths with him...

anticipation had been in the pit of her stomach when she had seen jimin, back turned towards her, surveying the flowers while he waited for taehyung..

taehyung had sent her at his place because 'my boyfriend is stuck in a tree and i need to go to him'... she didn't believe that but that's not the point here..

she had tapped on the male's shoulder and jimin had quickly turned, expecting taehyung but had stopped and stared at her and she couldn't read what had been going in his mind no matter how much she looked at his eyes...

he had changed so much... gone were the cute chubby cheeks, replaced by a sharp jawline but the plump lips and the crescent eyes were still there...

she didn't know where she got the courage for it but somehow she had managed to ask him out and 'elated' would be an understatement when he agreed.. turns out he had always liked her...

and right now, both of them are happy, no regrets of anything that happened... 

how things turned out in the end is what matters, right?

__________________________

taekook chapter up next and i planned it to be crack lol

this book is gonna end after that and honestly, i loved writing this... no drama, just simple fluff..