T

cookie-
i'm here where tf are all of u?

guccitae-
i'm there with u

brat-
not omw cuz i tripped and jinnie is applying ointment on my scraped knee

cookie-
oh namjoon hyung -_-

yoongi-
also not omw cuz hoseokie is selecting my outfit 4 the day and i won't disturb him
also namjoon u hadn't really done smth like t8 in a while was kinda expecting it
gr8 work

minyoonji-
y'all so noisy while minie is drving

cookie-
can y'all like fucking hurry up?

yoongi-
nope hoseokie is really concentrated and i won't interrupt my sunshine

brat-
omw just got inside the car

minyoonji-
boutta reach there in 10

cookie-
just get tf here

yoongi looked up from his phone to see hoseok still skimming through his wardrobe..

"how much more time, hoseokie?", yoongi asked innocently and hoseok sighed and turned around, hands resting on his hips...

"yoongi why the fuck do you not have any variety in clothes the only thing i see is black or white t-shirts black pants, a pair of jeans and some shirts and jackets.."

"aren't they the only clothes for men?", yoongi, once again, asked innocently and hoseok sighed exasperatedly and spoke, "no, but like there's variety in these clothes too.. there's so many types of jeans, t-shirts, and jackets too..", hoseok ighed for the third time this day...

"you're gonna wear my clothes"

he spoke and disappeared out of sight without letting yoongi protest.. well he wasn't going to either way considering that he wanted to hurry the fuck up and just get there.. yoongi was just alright with wearing anything hoseok chose for him...

and soon enough, hoseok came with the outfit of the day in his hands and yoongi raised a brow, "isn't that too colourful?"

"no objections, go and wear it right now"

yoongi took the clothes and changed into them and came to face hoseok's intense gaze..

"what?", he cluelessly asked and soon enough hoseok smiled, "you look good"

hoseok had gotten ready by now too..

yoongi started walking towards the doorto finally head out but his wrist was grabbed by his boyfriend and he was dragged in front of the the large mirror that stood in his room

"now what?", yoongi groaned, not really liking hoseok's attention to every minute detail...

hoseok made yoongi sit in front of the mirror and handed him a bunch of silver and bead bracelets, a thin chain of sea green and sky blue beads with a smiley in the middle of it, and few rings to adorn his fingers with.. he combed yoongi's hair neatly and sprayed hair spray on them to provide volume and then pulled out a few strands to give him a fluffy look...he gave him small silver hoop earrings and stood away to watch the art and yoongi was really looking as if he was dressed up for a photoshoot except the fact he was barefaced and hoseok being hoseok didn't go well with it... he applied light makeup on the pale skin ans applied lip balm on the lips for a final touch...

there faces were so close all this while and hoseok's breath was fanning yoongi's face and now that the latter was finally free, he kissed hoseok, the younger's eyes closed and he kissed back as if it was reflex.. and they finally broke the kiss...

"strawberry?", yoongi peered at hoseok..

"yup yup.. and..", hoseok checked yoongi out one last time before setting his gaze on the male's face and smiling... "you look perfect"

yoongi looked into the mirror and damn, hoseok was right

it had been time he dressed like this and now that he did, the vibrant colours managed to brighten up his mood even more so he was ready to go out...

grabbing hoseok's hand, they finally headed to yoongi's car and drove off to the restaurant...