E

"and what the fuck do you mean he's drunk as hell??!!", jungkook yelled at jungshin, taehyung's friend who had called him to tell about his boyfriend's current drunk condition...

"i'm coming to pick him up", he grumbled and hung up, not waiting for any response from the other side because let's be honest, he hated the way taehyung was so intimate with his other friends to the point they had a drinking party this late at night...

but this was taehyung and he understood why it was so easy for others to be drawn towards him....it was just a part of taehyung's charm but call him possessive, jungkook wanted taehyung for himself...except jimin and his hyungs, he didn't trust his boyfriend with any of his 'friends'...

he reached there in his car and got out, quickly made his way inside the house to find a group of men, drinking and talking...

how dare they do that when they knew taehyung has a low tolerance?

his eyes moved taehyung's drunken figure lying on the couch and moved towards him, carrying his boyfriend into the car and he drove off to taehyung's apartment...

thankfully, taehyung had trusted him enough for him to know the passcode and they stumbled into the apartment, taehyung almost a dead weight on his back...

but looks like taehyung had sobered up a little as the little drunken giggles had stopped and there was silence...

jungkook made taehyung lay on his bed and the latter suddenly opened his eyes...

if sober taehyung wasn't cute enough, drunk taehyung was the death of him..

"who are you?", taehyung spoke in a childish, pouting tone.. one children use when they don't get their favorite candy..

"me? i'm jungkook", jungkook smiled lightly at his boyfriend and suddenly taehyung seemed to glow up just from hearing the name 'jungkook'...

" jungkook?! that's my boyfriend's name too!", he spoke like an excited kid, "and you know he's really handsome too and he looks like a cute bunny!", he giggled...

jungkook was trying really hard not to smile to the point his eyes closed but guess he failed as he asked, "you have a boyfriend? too bad, i was going to ask you to be my boyfriend", he brought his mouth closer to taehyung's ear comically as to whisper something top secret...

"you know what? break-up with him and come with me... i'll give you a lot of oreo mcflurry and gucci", jungkook moved back up to look taehyung biting his lips nervously...

taehyung loved oreo mcflurry.. and GUCCI?! HE LOOOVED IT...

but jungkook... taehyung wouldn't trade jungkook for the world...

so he turned his head to the other side with a 'hmph' and a pout that followed his folding his hands over his chest and then he spoke, "nope... you can't part me from my jungkookie, Mr."

"alright but only if you go to sleep now like a good boy", jungkook spoke and struggled to not break into a fond chuckle as he saw taehyung lay down and cover himself with the duvet at the speed of light...

he switched off the lights and decided that it was finally time he goes home but he was just about to exit the door when he was met with a sudden backhug and a snuggling head in the crook of his neck...

".. cuddles...", taehyung drowsily whispered in his ear and he smiled, feeling whipped for the male...

and that's just how they ended up cuddled together in taehyung's bed...

______________________

at this point, i'm trying hard for everything i write to not turn into either fluff or crack lol... anyways,i'll be on my knees if you guess the reference scene for this chap?