cuddling for the first time (requested)

"We're going to go to bed. It's getting late." Lily said as she stood up and stretched her arms out over her head.

"Are you staying tonight, y/n?" Bae asked and watched you shrug your shoulders.

"I'm not sure. But I had lots of fun hanging out with all of you. Hopefully, we can do it again soon, when you all have the free time."

The girls all grinned in response.

"That sounds fun!" Jiwoo smiled. "Goodnight."

Haewon was sitting beside you, watching as her friends all started to head up to bed.

"Are you going to bed soon, Haewon?" Sullyoon asked and Haewon shook her head before nodding to you and Sullyoon caught on right away.

"Oh, I get it." She chuckled. "See you in the morning, cuties."

As soon as Sullyoon was out of sight, Haewon looked at you.

Her gaze was adoring, her eyes full of stars as she stared at you, swearing to herself that you are the most beautiful person that she's ever laid her eyes on.

You met a few months ago and she's been crushing on you hard from that very moment.

She's crazy about you and the girls say that you've told them that you feel the same, but neither of you has confessed your feelings for each other yet.

That's why she's staying up with you, hoping that she can get closer to you and maybe, just maybe, you'll confess your feelings to each other before the night ends.

"So what do you want to do?" You asked and turned to look at her.

"How about we watch a movie together?"

"We've watched lots of movies tonight." You giggled.

"Yeah but not just as the two of us." She said.

"Yeah, that's true. Okay, turn one on. Whatever you choose is fine." You said and she grabbed the remote before placing it on her lap.

She hurriedly chose a random movie, not even caring about what one it was.

Her mind was on something different and that was wanting to get closer to you.

Once the movie was playing, she put the remote aside and looked at you.

"I like this one!" You smiled as Haewon slowly scooted closer to you.

You didn't notice how close she actually was until you felt her arms wrap around you.

You quickly turned your head and your eyes met.

"Is this okay?" She asked and you didn't say a word.

Instead, you just curled up to her and put your head on her chest.

"It's perfect." You softly spoke a few seconds later and Haewon couldn't help but smile.

"Cuddling with you is something I've always wanted to do."

"Well, you should've done it sooner." You said and she just chuckled before she started to play with your hair.

"The girls say you like me," Haewon said a moment later, breaking the silence.

"Funny. The girls say that you like me." You said as you looked up at her, watching as her lips tugged into a bright smile.

"They're not lying." She confessed and watched as your eyes lit up, causing her heart to race.

"Good. Because I'd hate to know that the feeling isn't mutual. Because I'm crazy about you." You smiled and put your head back on her chest, listening as her heart began to hammer with excitement.

Neither of you had to say a word.

You just held each a little tighter, feeling happier than ever as you knew that your friendship was about to turn into something else.