calling her little chick (requested)

"I'm home!" Haewon excitedly announced as she walked into the bedroom.

She saw you sitting on the bed with your phone in your hand but as soon as you saw her, you put it aside to give her your attention.

"Hi, sweet girl. I missed you today." She smiled as she walked over to you and gave you a kiss on your lips.

"Hi, little chick. I missed you too."

The new name caught her by surprise and it took a few seconds for it to sink in.

But she quickly found herself loving it, finding that her heart fluttered over it.

"Little chick?" She repeated, liking the way the name fell from her lips, as well as yours.

"Just thought I'd try it out to see your reaction. Do you like it?" You asked.

"Yeah!" She smiled brightly and scrunched up her nose as you kissed it.

"You're so cute, little chick."

She giggled as you wrapped your arms around her and hugged her tightly.

"If you like it, I'll call you little chick more often."

"I like it a lot, so please do!" She said with a look of hope in her sparkly brown eyes.

"Will do, little chick."

"I love you," She spoke as you brushed your hand across her face, adoringly staring at her.

"Love you more, little chick."

The name made her heart skip a beat once again and after kissing your lips lovingly, she buried her face in your neck and held onto you, feeling grateful to have you.