first kiss (requested)

"I hope you like sandwiches because I made quite a few," Haewon said as she nervously tucked a strand of hair behind her ear before reaching into the picnic basket.

You're sitting on the blanket she laid down on the ground.

She brought along a few different beverages, unsure of what you'd feel like drinking with your lunch; the lunch that she made and packed special.

A picnic basket full of sandwiches, a freshly made salad, some fruit, and some snacks including cookies and some candy.

It was perfect.

"I'm hungry and I love sandwiches, so no worries there." You assured and she chuckled at you as she unpacked the rest of the basket before moving it aside.

"So how has your week been?" She asked as she munched on some of the food.

"Stressful. Busy. I'm tired." You said and Haewon cracked a sad smile at you. "But this sweet lunch date is making me feel so much better. I'm enjoying it a lot."

"Me too." She said as her smile turned brighter.

"How about yours?"

"It's been good. Extremely busy, but good otherwise." She answered.

"I'm happy to hear that." You said and scooted a little closer to her, both of your hearts beating faster upon realizing how close you were now.

This isn't your first date but your relationship is still new.

So new that you haven't had your first kiss yet.

That is what Haewon plans to change on this beautiful, sunny day.

She wants to kiss you so badly; almost as badly as you want to kiss her.

You're both just waiting for that perfect moment to do so.

You talked some more and laughed a lot as you continued to enjoy the sweet picnic date together.

But, eventually, you became full and decided to hold onto each other instead.

She put her arms around you and pulled you between her legs, your back against her chest.

The sun was still shining bright, although there were a few clouds in the sky.

There was only a slight breeze, the branches in the trees only swaying once or twice every few minutes.

You put your head against her shoulder and she played with your hair, all the while making your heart hammer against your chest a little faster.

"So, we are a couple, right?" She suddenly asked and you turned to face her.

"Yes." You smiled and intertwined your hands with hers.

"We're on our third date and we haven't had our first kiss yet." She said with a small smirk.

"That's why you brought me out here, huh?" You teased.

"Not the only reason, no. Truthfully, I wanted to spend some time with you. But I've been wanting to kiss you. I just didn't know if you were ready for that."

You shook your head with a smile before pushing your lips onto hers, giving her the sweet kiss you've both been wanting.

She melted into you instantly and let your hands go so she could gently place hers on your cheeks.

Her fingers brushed across your skin softly, her heart pounded against her chest as kissing you felt so surreal but so incredible.

A moment later, you pulled away.

You just needed to get a little air into your lungs.

You stayed close to each other though, your lips staying so close to hers that her breath fanned against your lips.

"That's the best kiss I've ever had." You confessed.

"Same here, pretty girl." She smiled. "You're so beautiful, y/n, and I'm crazy about you."

You put your forehead on hers and sent her the sweetest and brightest smile.

"I'm crazy about you too." You said and, right after, her lips were on yours to bring you in for another sweet kiss. "And, just so you know, you're even more beautiful."

She pulled you a little closer and kissed you a little harder as you melted into each other, both of you feeling happier than you've felt in the longest time.