Chapter 1

quick note!

Adam A.K.A (Y/N) will be able to know who is their children and their past/memories, including those who have turned into a devil, because they would still be your child even if they have changed their race.

(Y/N) will also be holding back for most of fights since he could easily beat them.

(Y/N)'s eyes I'm not sure what their capabilities are because, Zeus only ever used physical attacks. So I'm just going to let (Y/N) be able to copy anything he sees.

https://record-of-ragnarok.fandom.com/wiki/Adam#Supernatural_Abilities

here is his wiki for those who want to check out his abilities.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV (Y/N)

Huh..... Why am I in a forest? Last thing I remembered is fighting pops.... I guess I died, though why am I here? When you die your soul gets destroyed meaning you cannot reincarnate and truly die. I guess I shouldn't worry about it and be glad I'm alive. I decided to just wander around to find a way out of these woods.

Eventually after walking for a while, I heard two people talking up ahead of me.

???: Say, Issei-kun. Do you mind doing me a favor to commemorate our first date?"

Issei: "Wh-What kind of favor?"

???: "Could you die, please?"

After hearing that I start running towards, not caring if it was a joke or not.

???: "Although short-lived. playing innocent lovey-dovey with you was fun. I'll take good vare of this gift from you. So... Please die.

 But I was too late and I saw one of my children dead.... By the hands of a fallen angel.

(Y/N): "Hey.... why did you do that...."

She looked to her right and saw me.

???: "Who are you supposed to be? A human with just a leaf on their crotch. What are you a pervert?"

(Y/N): "No... I am just a father seeing a fallen angel kill one of my children."

???: "Well then I guess you should blame God for putting a Sacred Gear inside of him. And because of you seeing what happened."

After saying that she materialized a spear and threw at me, I simply dodged and came running towards and punched her right in that disgusting face.

???: "H-How dare you!?" 

She then made another spear and tried to stab me, but of course I dodged again and kicked her in her gut.

???: "How can I not beat a human! As frustrating as this is I have to retreat to report this."

She then flied away and I let her do, so because I'm more concerned for my child. When she finally left it was no longer dark. I came over to him as I had a somber face, it looks like he doesn't even know I'm in front of him.

(While (Y/N) was fighting Raynare, Issei was having his death monologue and it just finished when Raynare left.)

Suddenly something flashed red and a paper came out of his pocket and flew above it turned into a red magic circle as a red haired girl started materializing as it went down.

???: "You called me, didn't you?"

She had her back facing us.

(Y/N): "I didn't but he did."

She turned around to face us.

???: "I don't know who you are, but he is dying and I can save him."

(Y/N): "Please save him, I don't want one of my children dying in front of me."