Chapter 11

Y/N pov

It's another day as I wake up with my kidnapp- adopted... daughter and Tiamat next to me. The time was somewhat early as I had a feeling that was constantly disturbing me.

I start to brainstorm as to why I had this fefeeling. Eventually, I remembered that it was open house today. I prepared a plan for this day. Seeing as Kiba and Akeno don't have anyone to spend open haul with, why not change that?

The day I reunited with Tiamated, I copied her ability to shape shift/transform. I nudge the sleeping dragon beauty to wake her up. She stirs as her eyes flutter open.

Tiamat: "Hmm...? What time is it?"

Y/N: "Just know it's early. I woke you up to tell you I'm gonna start my little plan."

Tiamat: "Okay... I'll tell Mittelt..."

Y/N: "Thank you. You can go back to sleep."

Tiamat: "Mmm okay."

I get up off of the bed and transform into a more mature version of me. Always looking young is somewhat of a burden. I walk over to a mirror and check out my looks.

 I walk over to a mirror and check out my looks

(Ironically, Posiden looks like a older Adam.)

For some reason, I feel somewhat annoyed by this look. Not for a reason that I know of.

Y/N: "Don't know if I'll do this again."

I bought clothes in preparation for this day. A simple long sleeved white button up with black suit pants accompanied with a black belt and shoes.

Y/N: "Seeing as it's still early, I'll take a walk."

I quietly sneak out of the house without making a sound. Don't want to alert anyone and make a ruckus.

Walking through the empty streets of Kuoh was a nice experience. I decided to sit down at a park bench after walking for some time. Sitting there, bird and squirrels alike started to come towards me.

Y/N: "Looks like I still have my connection to animals. That's nice to know."

???: "You were always a animal person, Y/N."

The animals scattered at the voice of the man who just appeared.

???: "Wish I could be that close to animals."

I turn to look at the person who had just arrived. To some shock I recognized him.

Y/N: "You were always more obsessed with dragons than to care about animals, Azazel."

Azazel: "It's good seeing you too."

He takes a seat next to me on the bench.

Azazel: "Don't remember the look."

Y/N: "Just trying something out. It's only temporary, so I'll be back to normal soon enough."

Azazel: "Ah, alright."