Chapter 3

I'm baaaaack. Sorry I haven't posted a new chapter but I went to New Jersey for a week and didn't have access to a computer to write on. But now I'm back, so lets get to the chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV (Y/N) 

I open the door to Issei's room 

(Y/N): "Get up, I don't accept any lazy children of mine."

Issei: *groans* "What's the point of a alarm clock when I have you waking me up all the time."

(Y/N): "Get up and get dressed then come down and have breakfast."

Issei: "Hai."

I go down and wait at the table for breakfast to be made. Miki makes some delicious food and I'm happy to have it every morning. Eventually Issei gets down and joins me at the table as Miki sets up the table with the food. Gorou joins us at the table when Miki finished setting the table.

After eating and chatting with them, Issei and I go to leave for school. While walking Issei is having thoughts.

Issei: "You know it's weird thinking about it."

(Y/N): "About what?"

Issei: "That you're my dad. I mean c'mon you're Adam! And I'm being totally casual with you."

(Y/N): "What's so wrong with being casual with your dad?"

Issei: "Nothing, it's just that you're a exception! I mean you're in the freaking bible! I don't even know how I'm walking with you right now, aren't you supposed to be holy?"

(Y/N): "I'd say I'm both holy and not at the same time. If I was holy wouldn't all of humanity be holy too? I'm the first so that means I some things about that is holy but that doesn't mean I have a holy aura."

Issei: "I'm still a bit confused but I understand."

He goes back to thinking until we hear a scream and we turn to look at what it was. We see a girl hunched over on the floor with her rear showing. I turn to look at Issei as he has a pervy look on his face. I punched over his head to stop it.

Issei: "Ow!"

I then walk over to help her up as she turns over to sit on the floor. I get in front of her and kneel with my hand raised.

(Y/N): "You ok?"

She accepts my hand as I help her up.

Asia: "Yes I am, thank you."

Her hood falls off as I let go of her hand. I turn to look at Issei as he's looking at Asia very deeply. I wave my hand in front of his face until he regains his senses. 

Issei: "I- Uh."

Her hood thing that fell off got drifted by the wind and Issei goes to catch it and bring it back to her.

Asia: "Thank you very much!" 

Issei: "Oh, you're very welcome. Well the weather is really nice today and..."

(Y/N): "Just knock it off already."

Asia: "Um I, I got lost and I need help."

She blushed while twiddling her fingers. 

(Y/N): "Sure we can help you."

Asia: "Thank you again!"

We then start walking again. I was on her right while Issei was on her left

Issei: "So are you on a trip?" 

Asia: "Oh, no. I was appointed to this town's church."

Issei: "You're a nun, huh?"