Chapter 6

POV (Y/N)

I woke up, slowly rising from my sleeping position I realized Tiamat and Mitelt weren't here. Strange.... Deciding not to ponder on it too much I got dressed for school. I left my room after and went down to sit down and eat. Soon after Issei and Asia came and sat down.

(Y/N): "Good morning."

Asia: "Good morning!"

Issei: "Good morning."

-Timeskip-

We are in class, and I'm just thinking about Tiamat and Mitelt. I haven't seen or heard from them at all today.

Teacher: "Ok everyone, today we have two new students joining us."

Everyone immediately started talking and somewhat shouting. Though to be honest I already have a guess as to who it is. The teacher presented the door as Tiamat and Mitelt come in.

Teacher: "Please introduce yourselves."

Mitelt: "I'm Mitelt (L/N)! Pleased to meet you!"

She said with her cutesy voice.

Tiamat: "I'm Lilith (L/N)! Nice to meet you."

Everyone went crazy when they both came in, but when they said their names everyone turned to look at me. 

Teacher: "Anyone have questions for the two?"

Random: "Why do you both have the same last name's as (Y/N)?"

Mitelt: "That's because (Y/N) is my brother."

Tiamat: "And (Y/N) is my husband."

Everyone (except Issei, and Asia): "What?!" 

Teacher: "Ok you two, go to your seats."

For the rest of class I had a lot of stares. Then when free time came a lot of people surrounded the both and I. Class finally ended, so I decided to take them both, and quickly leave for the ORC club building. I opened the door to see Issei sitting on the floor with Asia healing his face.

Mitelt: "What's up with your face?"

Issei turns and gets confused seeing Mitelt here.

Issei: "Why are you here?"

Mitelt: "I'm a fallen angel that basically got kidnapped by dad."

Tiamat just giggled hearing this, while I gave a "really?" look at Mitelt. She saw my look and stuck out her tongue at me. Sighing, I walked over to the right couch, the opposite of the one Akeno is sitting on.

Issei: "You kidnapped her?!"

(Y/N): "She is exaggerating." 

Tiamat sat next to me laying her head on my left arm. Looking over at Mitelt I saw she didn't know whether or not she could sit next to Akeno. 

(Y/N): "Akeno, could Mitelt sit next to you?"

Akeno: "I don't mind at all."

She said while smiling at Mitelt. Seeing this Mitelt relaxed a bit and sat next to Akeno. Asia finished healing Issei and the two got their things.

Issei: "We'll be going now, see you tomorrow."

Asia: "Bye!"

(Y/N): "We'll be home soon, I just want to stay here for a bit longer."

They both nodded and left the room.

(Y/N): "So Rias, when did you enroll Tiamat?"

Rias: "Last night she came asking what you do as of right now. When I told her you go to school, she asked me if she can also go. It was sudden, but I managed to get her in."