Chapter 8

POV (Y/N)

It's been a day since I fought Riser. The whole club is having a meeting in Issei's room due to the club building having its annual cleaning. Rias was talking about Issei's contracts when, Miki came inside bringing cookies and photo albums of Issei when he was younger. Right now we're browsing through the photos.

Akeno: "Oh, my. He's stark naked! He was so small. Isn't it adorable?"

Koneko: "Issei-senpai's embarrassing history..."

Miki: "This was back in kindergarten. He was already going after girls' butts."

Mitelt: "He became a pervert at a young age? How disgusting."

Tiamat: "And he looked so cute back then too."

Rias and Asia then started talking about the appeal of these photos.

(Y/N): "Can't believe you were always a pervert, Issei."

Issei: "Hey!"

Issei gave out a annoyed grunt

Issei: "Why'd you have to dig those out, mom?"

Kiba: "She's a good mom."

Issei: "Yeah, right!"

Kiba: "Must be nice to have a family."

He had a sad smile as I placed my hand on his shoulder. He turned to look at me and replaced the sad smile for a grateful one. I had the need to go to the restroom so I left.

-Timeskip- 

The club, with the exception of Tiamat and Mitelt, are currently dealing with a stray in a warehouse right now. Or rather, Issei, Kiba and Koneko were in the warehouse dealing with a stray. While waiting outside, we saw the stray go to the sky from the warehouse.

Rias: "Akeno."

Akeno: "Yes, Rias-sama."

Akeno sent a thunder strike to the stray in the sky. It got fried and was sent in front of us. Rias used PoD (Power of Destruction) and wiped the stray from this existence. Issei, Kiba and Koneko came out of the warehouse as Koneko was a bit damaged. 

(Y/N): "You okay, Koneko?"

Koneko: "Yeah, I'm fine."

Asia: "Here let heal you." 

Asia did as she said, as I looked over Kiba. Rias came over to him and I'm guessing asked what happened inside. Kiba got slapped by Rias and was then scolded. Kiba then excused himself and went over to the gate entrance, as Issei ran over to him. I walked towards over to the two.

Issei: "Kiba. What happened? You're acting weird. You would never usually act like this around President."

Kiba: "It's none of your business."

Issei: "I'm worried."

Kiba: "Worried? About who? Devils are naturally self-centered beings."

Issei: "Dude... Are you kidding me?"

Kiba: "Nevertheless, I'm sorry for what happened back there. See you."

Issei: "Hold on! If somethings got you down, just tell me about it! We're friends aren't we?"

Kiba: "Friends, huh? You're very passionate, Issei-kun. I just remembered something very rudimentary."

Issei: "Rudimentary?"

Kiba: "Why I am alive. Or in other words, what I'm fighting for."

Issei: "For the President, right?"

Kiba: "No. I live for vengeance."