Chapter 4 (Part 2)

Hello everyone I'm back had to do summer school for this month since I'm a massive idiot. Recap for those coming back, Issei took Asia out around the town to which the bitc- cough RAYNARE came and took Asia back to the church. While we have (Y/N) dead asleep on the couch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Issei POV 

I ran straight to the ORC right after what happened. I burst through the doors to the main club room and see Kiba on the right couch drinking tea and on the left couch is Koneko sitting on top of a sleeping (Y/N).....? (stomach or legs) I quickly walked up to Rias.

Issei: "Rias! Asia got taken by the fallen!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV 

Issei listening to Rias explain he cant got the church, and the special ability of the pawn. Realizing there is more to the pawn piece than a mere fodder. Rias also stated that the greater the willpower of the wielder the stronger the sacred gear is. After this conversation Rias left with Akeno stating that they were going to deal with some business. Seeing this Issei decided to take matter into his own hands and to the church himself to save Asia.

Kiba and Koneko seeing this decided to help Issei on his quest to save Asia from the fallen angels. All three of them left the club room seemingly forgetting a certain man sleeping on the couch this entire time. Either said man was a heavy sleeper or having too much of a good nap to get up. But you better believe when he wakes up there will be destruction.

Though I'm not sure why I'm hyping up his awakening because he is literally just starting to wake up right now. Looking around (Y/N) sees that no one is here, just like how it was when he first arrived.

(Y/N): "That's weird.... Usually some of them would be here. Maybe that troublesome child of mine got into more trouble."

Trying to know if that was true he decided to heighten his senses for magical energy. Sensing there was a big amount over at the church he just sighed, expecting this was the case.

(Y/N): "Glad I was able to get a nap before I had to deal with some fallen."

Getting up he quickly made his magic circle to transport over to the battle at hand. Quickly arriving at his destination he was in the thick of the forest, but saw that there some people ahead. Just slowly walking up towards the group of people he decided he wanted to tease them a bit. So he flared his energy a bit as he made it out of the bushes, making everyone there look at him.

(Y/N): "Hello."

Rias was relieved seeing that it was (Y/N).

Rias: "Hello (Y/N). It seems that I forgot that you were still asleep when Issei came back."

(Y/N): "Glad I woke up in time to help."

Mitelt: "Who is this?"

(Y/N) looked over to where the voice came from seeing a seemingly young girl. He raised a eyebrow at the girl and slowly walked over to her and crouched down in front of her.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...."

Mitelt: "W-What is it?"

(Y/N): "Want to be my daughter?"

Mitelt: "Why are you asking something like that in a situation like this!?"

(Y/N): "You seem like a spoiled child. Just sit here and I'll deal with you later, but if you decide to not listen I will punish you."

Akeno: "Ara ara, are you really doing this in front one of your own children papa?"

Standing up and turning to look at akeno.